So...who all else is gonna miss the first two rounds live?

Arrive in Las Vegas by 2pm for my bachelor party , check in, and head to a book to watch the first round. It will only be four of us for Thursday and we are all pretty big fans so we'll probably watch the whole first before shenanigans kick off. Friday the other 14 arrive so I don't know if I'll get to to see rounds two and three live.

Make sure you are wearing something Bills related in your mugshot ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The draft was kind of ruined for me when they switched it over to Thursday & spread it out 4 days. I will catch glimpses of it now but when it was on Saturday my friends & I would make a whole day of it, golfing in the morning, coming back to my house getting a keg, playing cards, grilling & betting on the NHL/NBA/MLB games. It was a fun day. Now I will flip on Thursday to see who the bills pick & probably won't watch more then 10 minutes the rest of the weekend. FU Goodell for ruining what was once one of my favorite sports days of the offseason.
I agree with Goodell ruining the draft. I work evenings so the draft experience is totally lost. Goodell is a piece of crap...

If we are taking a vote, count me as another who really hates the new draft format. I normally work on Thursday nights...but this year I switched a Friday for my Thursday night. A bunch of people here are meeting at our gameday bar to watch round one...things have been going so crappy lately, figured I could use the diversion...

Thanks all for the kind words and wishes in regards to my wedding. I'm sure I'll be able to catch in bits what is happening in the draft. But I'll be sure to play the Isley Brothers, Shout and represent Buffalo all the way from Jamaica on Friday night. I never go to a wedding without asking them to play it when the dance floor is at it's craziest. There will be no exceptions at my wedding.

Arrive in Las Vegas by 2pm for my bachelor party , check in, and head to a book to watch the first round. It will only be four of us for Thursday and we are all pretty big fans so we'll probably watch the whole first before shenanigans kick off. Friday the other 14 arrive so I don't know if I'll get to to see rounds two and three live.

I love the draft but I would not be sitting around watching it if I was in Vegas.

I love the draft but I would not be sitting around watching it if I was in Vegas.

Thursday will only be me and my pops most likely, the rest roll in Friday and we'll watch if it fits in but you are correct.

gotta pre game somewhere. Why not in the suite while watching the draft.

Exactly, if it is on while we're boozing and getting ready, awesome. If not I am sure my Bills buddies not attending will be texting me the picks.

Thursday will only be me and my pops most likely, the rest roll in Friday and we'll watch if it fits in but you are correct.

Exactly, if it is on while we're boozing and getting ready, awesome. If not I am sure my Bills buddies not attending will be texting me the picks.

You lucky bastard, I love Vegas. Have a good time. It is hard not to in that city.