7 Elite Prospects in the Draft

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewan is going to go in the top 7, I'm pretty sure. If so, that increases the likelihood of a "blue-chipper" falling to 9.

Looking more and more like Ebron or Matthews will be the pick, depending on which one makes it to 9 (most likely Ebron).

Who would want Lewan over Matthews? Just curious, because I have not seen anyone with that opinion.

I don't think his size is the limiting factor so much as the questions about his ability to make a living in the pocket. That is the biggest question mark scouts have about his transition to the next level.

GO BILLS!!!

He worked more from the pocket this year and was more effective, I believe with his work ethic he will be good in the pocket and on the run. Drew Brees can do it so will Johnny.

And if my aunt had balls... Point is, he's not. Yes, if Manziel was Cam Newton's size, he'd be the number #1 pick. No one would argue that. But he's 5" shorter and doesn't have as good as an arm. I also don't know the last time a highly rated college QB got to play behind 2 top 10 OTs and a top 10 6'5" wr. Manziel played with insane talent.

Also, you endorsing him doesn't help. No offense but you are the SI and Madden cover curses all rolled into one. :)

Yawn

Bortles shouldn't have been up there in the first place. He was complete hype. He has tools but they aren't any better than EJ's, who was a "reach" in the 1st. Watch his bowl game again. He had like 200+ yards and 3 td passes on screen passes.

except that he is clutch player and EJ isn't.

Yeah, but he's not.

It wouldn't be magic, it would be that he is bigger. And bigger than 5'11", is better.

He is 6'0" and elite, his size wont matter.

Actually, I think EJ proved to be pretty clutch last year. He looked really good at end of game situations. In control, calm, etc.

I think that's the most positive thing about him at this point.

Actually, I think EJ proved to be pretty clutch last year. He looked really good at end of game situations. In control, calm, etc.

I think that's the most positive thing about him at this point.

Disagree. EJ did nothing positive last year. not one thing.

He worked more from the pocket this year and was more effective, I believe with his work ethic he will be good in the pocket and on the run. Drew Brees can do it so will Johnny.

Yawn

except that he is clutch player and EJ isn't.

He is 6'0" and elite, his size wont matter.

John Skelton for Mario Williams. Stop.