Way to go Stevie

Am I the only one who scanned the topic titles recently and saw that the Bills have been applying quality control standards on the Jills followed by Stevie saying "i'm confident in the squad so far". He really does a little bit of everything for us now doesn't he...

Am I the only one who scanned the topic titles recently and saw that the Bills have been applying quality control standards on the Jills followed by Stevie saying "i'm confident in the squad so far". He really does a little bit of everything for us now doesn't he...

Did he really do that? That's funny.

Ive read this a few times, and im still not sure what this means.

I think you have made some interesting leaps of conjecture. and i am pleased you are Not only a Stevie fan but a Jills fan too !

Good humor truck is ringing the belldown your street : )

I too, am confident

in the squad that is.

Go Bills

What an exciting non clutch player. Cannot wait to read what he farts out next.

I'll set the odds at 90% that it's more interesting than what you "fart out" next. Anyone want to take the under?