''Train safety, as you know, is paramount...''

Idiot DB was standing on the yellow bumper. Obviously clueless and not a train rider. I hope he had to change his Fruit-of-the-Looms.

Mass transit is for the unwashed masses, not guys like him!

Like trains on your wedding day...

Holy, on a role you are. I don't think one thing in that song is ironic.... But the song is about irony, is that literary irony? Or just a sad coincidence of tragic misuse if literary device meets pop music? Or just a complete misunderstanding of coincidence and happenstance?

Holy, on a role you are. I don't think one thing in that song is ironic.... But the song is about irony, is that literary irony? Or just a sad coincidence of tragic misuse if literary device meets pop music? Or just a complete misunderstanding of coincidence and happenstance?

The guy who is afraid to fly and dies on his first flight is ironic. The rest, no.

And are you a fan of "Castle," by chance (or should that read "by irony"?)?

Isn't it ironic that everything in the song isn't ironic... Don't you think?

The guy who is afraid to fly and dies on his first flight is ironic. The rest, no.

And are you a fan of "Castle," by chance (or should that read "by irony"?)?

Castle- we've watched a few times, like to show, just not a regular.

To his credit, he didn't arrange to have all rail traffic held up for the convenience of his press conference.

Quite a few politicians would have done that.

Like trains on your wedding day...

At least he didn't demand a free ride, when his office had already paid.