My long awaited mock draft 1.0

FireChan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1 pick 1 - traded #9, 2015 1st and 2014 # 41 - Johnny Football.

Rounds 3,4,5,7- irrelevant

Round 1 pick 1 - traded #9, 2015 1st and 2014 # 41 - Johnny Football.

Rounds 3,4,5,7- irrelevant

great, now we suck and have no picks either.

I love the way you plan for the future. Do we draft another QB in the 1st round in 2016?

great, now we suck and have no picks either.

I love the way you plan for the future. Do we draft another QB in the 1st round in 2016?

I don't think Johnny Manziel is going to be draft able in 2015. Did the Panthers have to take another QB after Cam Newton?

After all that build-up, this is what you come up with? Man, you had me waiting with baited breath......

What more can I expect from someone with a screen name requesting the dismissal of the guy who was fired over a year ago....

To be honest, I actually think he can win in the NFL and, despite my high hopes for EJ, wouldn't throw things at the TV if he was drafted at #9 as i have faith in the current regime to get this right. If, however, they gave up anything to move up and pick him, my TV may get a bit dented.

I could say the same about this post.

Feel free....flame away...but at least my post is obviously low-brow humor...your Mock Draft 1.0 lures unsuspecting victims into something a fan thinks actually has thought, creativity and effort behind it...instead, just more b.s. about wanting JFF....ok, you're a fan and you obviously don't think EJ has it...fair enough...but couldn't you have come up with a different title or just contributed additional thoughts in a very long thread about EJ already??

Feel free....flame away...but at least my post is obviously low-brow humor...your Mock Draft 1.0 lures unsuspecting victims into something a fan thinks actually has thought, creativity and effort behind it...instead, just more b.s. about wanting JFF....ok, you're a fan and you obviously don't think EJ has it...fair enough...but couldn't you have come up with a different title or just contributed additional thoughts in a very long thread about EJ already??

I would never flame you.

When I think of Manziel I'm reminded of the scene in Tombstone when Doc Holliday is playing the piano, except instead of discussing the music they're discussing the draft. The outlaw is talking about QBs, and Doc tells him he likes Manziel. He says "Manziel?" To which Doc Replies, "You know, Johnny !@#$ing Football."