Just don't call it a voter ID card

GG

I don't get this issue. I just went and vote last week and I had to present either my Health Card, Drivers License or passport.

None of those, no luck.

I didn't know Canada was such a right wing hell hole?

I don't get this issue. I just went and vote last week and I had to present either my Health Card, Drivers License or passport.

None of those, no luck.

I didn't know Canada was such a right wing hell hole?

Canadians are well known for keeping minorities down, with such fascist policies as requiring proof of identity. Bunch of maple leaf terrorists if you ask me.

Canadians are well known for keeping minorities down, with such fascist policies as requiring proof of identity. Bunch of maple leaf terrorists if you ask me.

Actual there was wide spread voter suppression and these people had ID's, passports, proof of address, etc. If votes are to be suppressed, it doesn't matter what documentation someone has.

absolutely right. exactly how many African-Canadians have ever been allowed to play on any Canadian hockey teams, NHL or minor league? it's racism, pure & simple. where the hell are Jessie & Al when you really need them?

;)

absolutely right. exactly how many African-Canadians have ever been allowed to play on any Canadian hockey teams, NHL or minor league? it's racism, pure & simple. where the hell are Jessie & Al when you really need them?

;)

PK Subban :D

;)

Jesse and Al were denied entry at the border. More proof of the oppressive terroristic regime! The Maple Leaf Menace must be stopped!

canadian-bacon.jpg

• 6 months later...

Well, um, ah, ya see... people are taking money and **** from the city - and that ain't right if they don't live IN the city and pay city taxes and all. So we got to get ID to prove they live in the city and then we can give them even more shi t for free because that's their right as people that live in the city. Living IN the city is a noble thing, and people should be rewarded for their nobility.

Now voting is a completely different thing. Nobody okay, a few people get money for voting - or not depending on the election. There's no need to know if they're "eligible" to vote. Hell, you just go and vote. Vote early and often. Vote as many times as you want to. It's your right. Everybody can vote. It's easy.

DeBlasio sure knows how to warm the hearts of his constituents.

I'm one of those people who thinks being habitually late is a clear sign you really don't give a schitt about other people.

But maybe that's just me.

He blamed it on a poor night's sleep? Jesus if a poor night's sleep made me late I'd be late pretty much every day. What a puzzy.

DeBlasio sure knows how to warm the hearts of his constituents.

I'm one of those people who thinks being habitually late is a clear sign you really don't give a schitt about other people.

But maybe that's just me.

A guy who has the entire police force at his disposal to transport him anywhere he wants to go can't get to work by 9 am?? JHC....this guy is comically bad.

Maybe his angry, racist wife should hire another six figure assistant to be in charge of wake up calls.

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

the funny thing is that it was the democrats that put forward the motor-voter law, enabling people to register to vote while obtaining their drivers license, effectively starting the whole voter ID thing in the first place.