Happy National Beer Day

IDBillzFan

Yes, today is actually National Beer Day, which is sad because it should really have a month, but still...the day isn't quite yet over...so I'd ask you to list

(a) Your current favorite go-to beer

and

(b) Your least favorite ever

My current favorite right now is Firestone Double Barrel Ale.

My least favorite is any beer that needs to change color when it's cold because apparently we're too stupid to figure it out for ourselves.

Spill your beer?

Chef never struck me as a beer drinker. Wine. Booze. But not so much the beer thing.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised more people haven't chimed in.

Maybe we'll hear from more fans on National Wine Cooler day.

Chef never struck me as a beer drinker. Wine. Booze. But not so much the beer thing.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised more people haven't chimed in.

Maybe we'll hear from more fans on National Wine Cooler day.

I really got in to the craft beer thing a few years ago. I've had to reconsider my alcohol intake recently and that was the reason for the :cry:

I will tell you I used to drink Coors lite probably 25 years ago or more. Then they had a really cheesy Christmas commercial that was just God awful. I finished what was in the fridge and never bought it again. See ****ty advertising influences me more that ****ty taste. :lol:

My go to beers when I was drinking beer was New Belgium's Fat Tire. A good nutty amber ale. Also Anchor Steam was good. The brewery was only a couple blocks from our place in the city and we could smell it when the wind was just right. Smelled like fresh baked whole wheat bread. When I wanted to splurge I'd look up Dogfish Head's Palo Santo Marron. Heady **** at $16 a four pack. But you really only needed three. First time I bought it I drank all four and couldn't figure why I was so buzzed. It's 12% alcohol!

The fact that as I read your post I glanced at the can of beer in my hand and yes the mountains where blue stopped me. And no I am not making that up.

Well...they're no longer making Zima. Guess you gotta drink something...

a) My nightly beer is Labatt Light. When I want to spoil myself, I do Blue Moon or Hoegaarden.

b) Least favorite, by far, is Corona. It's like wringing a skunk's ass directly into your mouth and squirting it with a little lime juice to try to make it better.

No gracias.

a) Modelo especial

b) Heineken. Gross aftertaste jmo.

I agree on the Heineken. And why do airlines all have that as their "premium" beer? I did hear a report that many airlines will start serving craft beers. About time.

I like some of the fancy beers like dogfish if I'm at a restaurant and they charge ya five bucks irregardless if it's that or a genny. It's tough for me to get crocked on those though as they are a bit rich. I like bass and killians Irish red too, but if I'm on a marathon it's molsons or coors original.

Most crunked I've ever been on Heineken was on a plane because my old debit card wouldn't scan on their little scanners and they kept givin em to me for free. They could have landed in a field for all I cared it was great

Edited by BUNCH OF MULARKEY