No Evans, No Watkins in our future...

Ramses Barden formerly of the Giants hidden amongst the likes of Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz is going to Ball Out for us. Please hear me out. The sole game he was thrusted in the spotlight due to a Nicks injury was against the Panthers in 2012... 9 catches and 139 yards. At 6'6 237 lbs he has the intangibles we want in our big target, experience playing in the Nfl,has taken advantage of a starting role before and finally the opportunity to start. This kid is the real deal and I cannot wait to see him tear it up in camp and climb the depth chart. If you don't know much about him youtube all his throws with the giants and even check out the all star challenge. He looks special. This was a brilliant pick up way before anyone knew what they were missing. Sooo.. with that being said I think we trade up for the Texans #1 pick and go 1.Robinson,2. Mack, or 3.Clowney. Or trade down and pick up Ebron. I'm pushing for Robinson I feel like we have the playmakers and if we give EJ more time and make holes for CJ and Fred we will win the AFC. Robinsons the pick my friends.

And the ANTICIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPAAAAAATION is killing me. Move the draft back!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramses Barden formerly of the Giants hidden amongst the likes of Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz is going to Ball Out for us. Please hear me out. The sole game he was thrusted in the spotlight due to a Nicks injury was against the Panthers in 2012... 9 catches and 139 yards. At 6'6 237 lbs he has the intangibles we want in our big target, experience playing in the Nfl,has taken advantage of a starting role before and finally the opportunity to start. This kid is the real deal and I cannot wait to see him tear it up in camp and climb the depth chart. If you don't know much about him youtube all his throws with the giants and even check out the all star challenge. He looks special. This was a brilliant pick up way before anyone knew what they were missing. Sooo.. with that being said I think we trade up for the Texans #1 pick and go 1.Robinson,2. Mack, or 3.Clowney. Or trade down and pick up Ebron. I'm pushing for Robinson I feel like we have the playmakers and if we give EJ more time and make holes for CJ and Fred we will win the AFC. Robinsons the pick my friends.

And the ANTICIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPAAAAAATION is killing me. Move the draft back!

While I agree that the O line needs some upgrading at RT, I just don't see any team trading multiple #1 picks to get a OT.

No offense but it makes no sense to trade up with Houston for Robinson at all. It would be easier, and less costly to trade up with the Rams, as the Bills have dealt with them last year in the draft in their trade back,

Besides, lots of site have Robinson & Matthews about equal, with the latter being more pro ready. For that matter Lewan isn't that far behind either of those other top OT's, and the Bills actually could sit at #9 and grab him.

All this talk of trading up is just that, talk.

You lost me at trade up .

: )

But Ramses imho does have potential . And we are not hanging our proverbial hat on him because we got him for nearly free.

Lets hope that our new WR coach is better than the last effort

i think if you are hoping for barden to pan out, then you are a bills fan. if you are expecting him to be our number one and a great one at that...then your kool aid just might be spiked with some stronger stuff than mine. and if we give away the farm to draft a right tackle at #1? there will be bad things, man.

I didn't say it was smart or stupid. I just don't think it's far fetched.

I think it is stupid for a team to pay the price it will likely take to get to #1 and draft anything other than a Qb

Can't argue with your point. But not just any QB. It had better be an Elway, Newton, Luck caliber talent at QB. There's no player of that pedigree in this draft. Therefore, IMO, it would be a stupid idea.