Jets Cut Sanchez / Git 'er dun?

Bronc24

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Buffalo: we have a top 10 defense, and couldn't make the playoffs and the story line is

"when will we have a quarterback??? how can this team win without a superstar quarterback???? we're doomed!!!!"

In New York: they had a top 10 quarterback, and made the conference title game in consecutive seasons, and the story line is:

"that defense was SICK. that defense carried the team. Sanchez didn't matter"

Can't have it both ways boys.

Sanchez's story is everything that's wrong with sports these days. 20 years ago he'd still be the starter in New York, and they'd surround him with wideouts and a running back. But because he's in NYC, that piece is overlooked, and 2.5 bad seasons later he's garbage.

People on this board still like FITZ for Gods sakes. How many times did Sanchez make Fitz look like a JV reject. Opening week 2012, for starters.

Would cut EJ right now and sign Sanchez if I was Whaley. My god, Sanchez never had the talent we have at wideout, much less running back. That arm?

Wait, I forgot "Butt fumble LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!"

He has eviscerated us. On numerous occasions. IN OUR HOUSE.

would instantly make us better.

sanchez rode top 10 defenses to the afc title game--twice.

ej rode a top 10 defense to a 6-10 record.

Buffalo was a top 10 Defense Last year??? I loved those 3rd and Forever that were miraculously completed for first downs. I loved the tight Defense against Blount. I love Stats, but to say the Bills had a top 10 defense last year is full of sh.it!

Edited by curitiba