Chas Rhinegold Fan Club Meeting Announcement

There will be a mandatory meeting of the "Chas Rhinegold Fan Club" this Thursday at 3pm to discuss the agenda, including: renting a billboard for the I-190 that says "Bring Back Chas", creating a new Lays Potato Chip Flavor "Chas-tastic Charred Chicken" and how we can pool some funds together to bring Chas back into the fold. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/capsules-afc-teams-nfl-free-agency-0

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (9-7)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: WRs Seyi Ajirotutu, Danario Alexander and Lavelle Hawkins; RB Ronnie Brown; LBs Reggie Walker and Larry English; CB Richard Marshall; OLs Rich Ohrnberger and Chad Rinehart; DL Cam Thomas; QB Charlie Whitehurst.

and you call yourself a fan? Please turn in your CRFC membership card on your way out of the thread.

Hoping you run for Treasurer again this year. You have done a great job managing our budget. It's not often a Fan Club can put together $231.54 to entice a OL free agent to join the Bills. Nice work.

I can't make the meeting. The Gibran Hamdan meeting won't be over in time.

We can Skype you in. There may be a few other items on the agenda of interest to you (including a proposal to set the "Chas" theme song to Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All")

I can't make the meeting. The Gibran Hamdan meeting won't be over in time.

Wait, I thought that was moved to Tuesday at 3 am (9 am in Saudi Arabia).

I just resigned from the Lauvel Sape fan club, and would like to devote more time to the Charles Rhinestead club. As everyone knows, I was a big fan of his. (See myspace.i.heart.charles.r/myspace.com. NSFW!!)

Wait, I thought that was moved to Tuesday at 3 am (9 am in Saudi Arabia).

I just resigned from the Lauvel Sape fan club, and would like to devote more time to the Charles Rhinestead club. As everyone knows, I was a big fan of his. (See myspace.i.heart.charles.r/myspace.com. NSFW!!)

AUTO REPLY: Thank you for your interest in joining what is believed to be the ONLY Fan Club for NFL Offensive Guard Chas Rhinegold. We are currently under construction and anticipate being back up in proper working order within the next 24 months. In the meantime, feel free to browse our sister site: www.JrinPittsburghsOLinemenCalendar.com. If you have any interest in being a moderator of our fan club, please email JR directly. Thank you. Devastated Management

Tag and trade?

Now you're thinking. Or why not offer them Jasper??

AUTO REPLY: Thank you for your interest in joining what is believed to be the ONLY Fan Club for NFL Offensive Guard Chas Rhinegold. We are currently under construction and anticipate being back up in proper working order within the next 24 months. In the meantime, feel free to browse our sister site: www.JrinPittsburghsOLinemenCalendar.com. If you have any interest in being a moderator of our fan club, please email JR directly. Thank you. Devastated Management.

As a disclaimer, I am in a dispute with google over the meaning of their obscenity policy, and so please ignore the "access denied" signs on that website.