2014 NFL UFA Visits, Signings, and Re-signings

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe how the RB has been devalued 1000 yd rusher gets a 1 yr deal. Its a shame.

Moreno's best season came last year, his 5th in the league, and he barely got 1,000 yards, and mostly thanks to playing with Manning. I'm not impressed with him or surprised he didn't get many offers.

Hard to say, but I can't imagine he'd command big money given the current RB market and his performance over the last couple of seasons.

So many short term deals these days in the NFL .

Any other suitors to consider besides the Falcons and Jets ?

qzhbfg9lgfrkmkrt4l4u_bigger.jpegProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 41s

Rams sign WR Kenny Britt to one year deal. League source.

No tears from me. Hope the Bills get a WR in this draft (preferably Watkins or Evans).

@SportsCenter

THIS JUST IN: Rams sign former Titans WR Kenny Britt to a 1-year deal. (via @AdamSchefter)

BTW: Great choice for your profile picture!

@RapSheet

Kenny Britt’s deal with the #Rams is worth $1.4M base, but incentives could take it to $2.9M, source says.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

No tears from me. Hope the Bills get a WR in this draft (preferably Watkins or Evans).

@SportsCenter

THIS JUST IN: Rams sign former Titans WR Kenny Britt to a 1-year deal. (via @AdamSchefter)

BTW: Great choice for your profile picture!

Thx! and I agree. I certainly would've welcomed Britt, but there are plenty of other intriguing options.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 4m

Kenny Britt’s deal with the #Rams is worth $1.4M base, but incentives could take it to $2.9M, source says.

Thx! and I agree. I certainly would've welcomed Britt, but there are plenty of other intriguing options.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 4m

I think the draft is where the Bills are truly spying for WR.

great Profile picture. You look so young !

I think the draft is where the Bills are truly spying for WR.

great Profile picture. You look so young !

Of course an astute fellow such as yourself knows this, but so that others aren't misled I must admit that handsome devil is not me, but is actually Ralph Wilson sporting his Navy uniform: http://static.nfl.co...lson_pg_600.jpg

Edited by uncle flap