Fanspeak is crazy

Not only do they have K. Mack or Watkins making it to 9 when I mock draft as the Bills, but look at who got the lowest draft grade of all the Bills last year. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

http://fanspeak.com/nfldraft/2013/04/30/2013-nfl-draft-grades-buffalo-bills/

PS. Don't let him see it, or the site will be shut down.

I stopped with the mock draft game when both Kony Ealy and David Yankey were off the board before 9. It is just not realistic.

Not only do they have K. Mack or Watkins making it to 9 when I mock draft as the Bills, but look at who got the lowest draft grade of all the Bills last year. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

Jonathan Meeks? You're right, I'd be worried he might sneak up on somebody in his invisibility cloak.

I'm sure the OP was talking about Kiko, even though he doesn't have the lowest grade like he said.

Also, the author of that article lost all credibility when saying Robert Woods went to Notre Dame.

I was referring to Kiko. Didn't notice the Meeks grade. Still, you don't give Kiko a C!

The guy wrote the article right after the draft, not after this season. What grade did you give Kiko immediately after the draft?

The guy wrote the article right after the draft, not after this season. What grade did you give Kiko immediately after the draft?

Not a C+. Prob a high B. I didn't think it was a reach.

Also, the point was also to alert people that doing the mock draft on fanspeak is largely a waste of time as it does not really mirror what 99.9% of draft experts think will be reality (i.e. Mack and Watkins will not be there at 9).