Season Tix Renewal

MattM

I haven't gotten my usual renewal package form OBD yet this year--anyone else, or did I just miss something? Perhaps they were waiting to set prices based on the Toronto deal news being reported elsewhere this morning?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has it generally been for, 8 games? So roughly a 25% increase more than likely.

Well let's take my Rockpile seats as an example. $25 x 9 games = $225 per seat. 10 games makes it $250.

I have 8 seats so another game increases my cost $200. Now if they increase the price to $30 per game that's another $400.

PTR

Well let's take my Rockpile seats as an example. $25 x 9 games = $225 per seat. 10 games makes it $250.

I have 8 seats so another game increases my cost $200. Now if they increase the price to $30 per game that's another $400.

PTR

Man it is hard to believe any NFL team has a $25 ticket anymore :)

PTR

Can I have a seat?

My main reaction after processing this, is fear. How can an NFL team in Buffalo be sustainable long term with ticket prices on that scale?

Mainly the insane TV contract money they get and Mr. Wilson carrying no debt. But I suspect new ownership that is carrying significant debt would not be able to keep prices that low.

I would htink the rock pile will be going up in price now that there will be another scoreboard at the other end. The main disadvantage to those was not being able to see a replay wihtout turning around 180 degrees

Just so it's clear: Season Ticket "renewal in December" meant give us $25 per ticket and we will either take your ticket to the Miami game and give you one of the clubs we can't sell or a $1.50 tshirt. Can't tell you if there will be a ticket price increase (or other changes) and BTW the $25 is non-refundable. But you will get all the koolaid you can drink.

Yeah, kinda light weight. I really wanted the upgrade to club seats for the fish game but I responded too late :(

I gotta say that was the best perk the Bills offered. We had to get down to our t-shirts it was so warm under those heat lamps while the great unwashed froze.