Time For Brandon To Go!

It's Time for Russ Brandon to go, HE is the common denominator to all these losing seasons, been here the whole time.

He is letting the best safety in the league walk, once again after he claims he is commited to a winning team & building a winner...That is no way to win. He has let good player after good player walk out from Buffalo adn in most cases get nothing.....I'd rather not the list all the talent, too long of a list of players that HE let walk and went elsewhere & played in games to beat the bills.

Enjoy the ride Russ, cause as soon as Ralph kicks & a new owner comes in , YOUR NFL career is over, no owner will keep you with your track record, terrible & all you do is give yourself a new title & a raise, while blah blah blah about how important winning is to this organization, YOU are so done with a new owner.

Good Riddance & Finally the Bills will return to Winning!

i would consider there are many more responsible for our displeasure we could toss darts and such at. Just Brandon ?

We folks , in the know can go right to the source.

Its the burial ground. it always will be.

more ether over here. quickly now...

First off as others have pointed out the Bills put a offer out there that at $10 mill for the first 3 years is a very comparable contract , enough so to make him the top paid safety in that 3 years .

Second if you are head hunting it should begin with the others that Brandon has to work with that have been here as long or longer than Brandon which is Overdorf, Littman , & Berchtold .

The good ole boys club has to go so that the contract incompetence ends !!

$54 Mill (or so) over 5 years for a QB that had a proven track record as a career back up but this type of contract for a player that has been to 3 consecutive pro bowls :doh: who is the jack ass making these decisions ??

It's Time for Russ Brandon to go, HE is the common denominator to all these losing seasons, been here the whole time.

He is letting the best safety in the league walk, once again after he claims he is commited to a winning team & building a winner...That is no way to win. He has let good player after good player walk out from Buffalo adn in most cases get nothing.....I'd rather not the list all the talent, too long of a list of players that HE let walk and went elsewhere & played in games to beat the bills.

Enjoy the ride Russ, cause as soon as Ralph kicks & a new owner comes in , YOUR NFL career is over, no owner will keep you with your track record, terrible & all you do is give yourself a new title & a raise, while blah blah blah about how important winning is to this organization, YOU are so done with a new owner.

Good Riddance & Finally the Bills will return to Winning!

You realize that Brandon was the GM and drafted both Levitre and Byrd, the two greatest players in Buffalo history don't you?

How can Byrd be so good and Brandon be so bad? Wrap your mind around that one.

Brandon is nothing but a ralph Wilson clone and puppet. Nothing changes until we get a new owner and he cleans house from the top of the front office all the way down to the lowest person on the totem pole AND several of the players on this team.

Brandon is nothing but a ralph Wilson clone and puppet. Nothing changes until we get a new owner and he cleans house from the top of the front office all the way down to the lowest person on the totem pole AND several of the players on this team.

I've never heard you say this before. I appreciate the breath of fresh air from you. :rolleyes:

First off as others have pointed out the Bills put a offer out there that at $10 mill for the first 3 years is a very comparable contract , enough so to make him the top paid safety in that 3 years .

Frankly I don't understand why players don't accept these type of contracts. It makes them high paying in the front end and then the pay seemingly drops off at the appropriate time the play does. Seems to me they'd have a better chance collecting the back end of contracts.

I have no problem with getting rid of Ralph's puppet, Brandon. But if he goes, Overdorf, Littman, Berchtold and Carpenter better go with him. Same clowns running the same circus for 20 + year.

Edited by ET1062

BYRD DOESN'T WANTO PLAY FOR THE BILLS. THAT'S NOBODY'S FAULT. TAG HIM AGAIN AND THE PLAYERS WILL FURTHER BLACKBALL THE ORGANIZATION

Not necessarily if they tag and trade him, especially if they settle for a 3rd etc. Also if players hate Buffalo because it's Buffalo it doesn't really matter what they do. Bills need to be like Pittsburgh draft well resign your own guys, play hardball and build a winner.