Who are "your" Draft busts - then and now

1) Mark Sanchez, Matt Leinart.

2) Johnny Football.

This is a weird one for me - I also did not expect him to be great however he did well early on in his career with the playoff wins. Is he a bust? I wonder what will happen to him? I wonder why I care,lol.

Edit: I don't mean it is a weird choice, I mean it is a weird one for me to determine if he is a bust

Edited by YoloinOhio

1) any hyped 1st rounder that played at university of Texas (have been right like 90% right on this-- with orakpo being the one big exception).

LOL. Colt McCoy and his 70% completion rate! A lot of people here were interested in him.

1. I was adamant that Tebow would fail.

2. Manziel. I know he has loads of fans on here and just for the record I do think he will last longer than Tebow... but I think a top 10 draft pick as I'm swure he will be who I don't see being a starter in 3/4 years is a bust.

Other honourable mentions for past predicted busts: Matt Leinart, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Gaines Adams (obviously sad story and I don't meant to be disrespectful but was how I felt about him at the time, who knows he might have proved me wrong in time) Darrius Heyward-Bey and then two I got wrong.... Vernon Davies and Knowshone Moreno (who the jury is still out on but had a really good year).

I was not on here at the time, but I agree. I thought Tebow was certain to fail and I think Manziel has a huge bust probability. I admit that there is a sliver of a chance that he would hit and be very, very special, but I don't like his odds. Much like Tebow he lacks many of the necessary tools to be a quality QB in the NFL. Both had/have a lot of great extras for the position, but that doesn't get you very far without the ability to read defenses and throw from the pocket.