Jeff Gordon does it again....

The Poojer

Pretty sure that was an NC Trooper car, FWIW. I doubt it was a real trooper. I still do not think it was him in the first video and I still think some of those shots from outside of the car, such as the one coming around to the building cornering at high speed, is a separate filming.

Also, Jeff Gordon is a midget.

I just hope most men wouldn't act like him in a surprising and potentialy serious situation. The passenger acted like a girl for a bit. Hopefully most men would keep their wits about them and try to survive the situation without almost flailing their arms.

I wonder if Gordon ad-libbed a few crazy lines. He probably had a fun time.

I'm here to admit I would have peed & probably pooped myself. Not 100% certain I wouldn't have cried the entire time too.

I just hope most men wouldn't act like him in a surprising and potentialy serious situation. The passenger acted like a girl for a bit. Hopefully most men would keep their wits about them and try to survive the situation without almost flailing their arms.

No kidding. If I acted like that and it was filmed, from several angles, I would threaten anyone with slow death that released it.

I'm here to admit I would have peed & probably pooped myself. Not 100% certain I wouldn't have cried the entire time too.

I might have pooped too but tried to be composed about it.

No kidding. If I acted like that and it was filmed, from several angles, I would threaten anyone with slow death that released it.

Lol. It's online forever and ever for future generations to see.