You can't trust the internet anymore.

PromoTheRobot

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-chief-dally-currant-article-2014-2?utm_content=buffer85f0a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The police chief of Annapolis was eager to let everyone know about the "37 pot overdose deaths" in Colorado on the first day of legalization. He dropped that bombshell at a hearing in Maryland to consider legalizing weed. Too bad he didn't realize the story was fake.

PTR

I'm really a 7 1/2 foot tall chinese loser. My shorts are pants for most people. I have to eat 4lbs of rice daily just to stay alive or else I would be dead.

It's very nice to learn a little about you....all this time I was thinking you were a short, white woman who hated rice.

I'm really a 7 1/2 foot tall chinese loser. My shorts are pants for most people. I have to eat 4lbs of rice daily just to stay alive or else I would be dead.

if you weren't alive of course you'd be dead, unless...you're the undead!

It's very nice to learn a little about you....all this time I was thinking you were a short, white woman who hated rice.

So you thought I was a white midget hot lady with a big ass since monst midgets have big asses?

Can you please stop thinking about ass all the time!!!!!!

if you weren't alive of course you'd be dead, unless...you're the undead!

the average iq here is probably like 17 or less. or is that the credit score.

either way i had to clarify. no food usually equals death. now you know.