The Ukraine is Weak

meazza

Nothing like ..booby hijacking a thread. He's probably the idiot who posted the reddit conspiracy. Hey bobby, who gets to keep Poland & Czechoslovakia in your scheme?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that the 80%+ figure is inaccurate; but given the lack of data sourcing within the link you posted, I'm going to say it's a bit dubious, given that I haven't seen that figure elsewhere. Do you have any other sources?

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/More%20than%20One%20in%20Three%20Native%20Women%20are%20Raped_NV.pdf

BTW TYTT why did you feel the need to jump into the fray? was it because you knew Jim was Alaskan,most likely intellectually feeble and thus needed protection

I'd prefer a nuru massage by a pretty half-black half-Asian Chi Omega sorority sister and a pot brownie

Then visit Montreal. I think you could get all of that in the same local.

Then visit Montreal. I think you could get all of that in the same local.

Haven't been there 25 years but it was a beautiful city with way more than it's share of beautiful women - Unfortunately I was there with my friend who's a Canada/architecture/Baseball/Beer fan so it was more about Expos/architecture/funky bars than night life.

No sanctions on oligarchs,banking, or energy imports from Russia.

In other words, nothing yet to disrupt Russian economy. No cost

Not to worry, though. Obama stands ready to "calibrate his response," depending on the Russian government's response to sanctions against specific private Russian citizens that are now faced with the very real threat of not being able to travel to Belgium in the near future.

In response, Putin has threatened to shut off the natural gas supply at 14B Gross-Bucholzer-Strasse, Hannover, Germany, 30655.

Actually, it's because your introduction of statistics unrelated to the thread topic made me laugh.

Don't bother with him. I believe his obsession with Alaska crime is because he like most liberals see it as a dig to Palin. She appears to be on there mind always. As far as off topic this started when I mocked his statement that Washington is controlled by Wall street [always a liberal standby]. His very typical support of that declaration of fact was to throw Alaska crime stats at me.

Don't bother with him. I believe his obsession with Alaska crime is because he like most liberals see it as a dig to Palin. She appears to be on there mind always. As far as off topic this started when I mocked his statement that Washington is controlled by Wall street [always a liberal standby]. His very typical support of that declaration of fact was to throw Alaska crime stats at me.

I see you found some time away from chasing down the natives in order to have your way with them, to post here. Did you know that 75% of the reported native rapes were just them playing "hard to get"? The other 75% said that they thought they themselves were the aggressor while 5% were undecided.

I see you found some time away from chasing down the natives in order to have your way with them, to post here. Did you know that 75% of the reported native rapes were just them playing "hard to get"? The other 75% said that they thought they themselves were the aggressor while 5% were undecided.

Given the amount of native drunkenness I see I would imagine it's hard to get a straight story. I blame the problem on Palin, Bush and Wall street in that order.

actually I threw Alaskan sexual performance brevity at you- then you asked for Alaskan crime stats which I happily obliged