Bigamy in Denver

According to this article about Eric Decker:

His family, of course, includes his young wife and country singer Jessie James, who is pregnant with the couple first child.

So he has a wife and has something going on with Jessie James, wow the life of an NFL star!!

Kind of reminds me of a little story I read about the importance of placing capitalization in the correct location as the following sentence can point out.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack

off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Guess proof reading is no more!

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack

off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Guess proof reading is no more!

Reminds me of an old George Carlin bit about being in a book club. He was rattling off titles and threw this in...

"Ben and his big dog Dick." ....or "Ben and his big dog d!ck."

He did it all with voice inflection but the point is the same. I still chuckle...

Off subject (sort of), I've never understood why bigamy/polygamy is illegal. If someone is crazy enough to want two wives (or husbands for that matter), have at it.

Its the same as same sex marriages too

I think its because of the legal issues and "perks" given to spouses when it comes to benefits and taxes, etc.

Its the same as same sex marriages too

I think its because of the legal issues and "perks" given to spouses when it comes to benefits and taxes, etc.

Everyone agrees with that statement, except for same sex marriage couples and supporters of same sex marriage.

Off subject (sort of), I've never understood why bigamy/polygamy is illegal. If someone is crazy enough to want two wives (or husbands for that matter), have at it.

You may be right, or you may be wrong, but you ain't alone:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/us/a-utah-law-prohibiting-polygamy-is-weakened.html

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead