When Bills Fans Get Their Teeth Pulled...

YoloinOhio

There is nothing wrong with this kid. My daughter had a very similar reaction to the anesthesia they used when she had her wisdom teeth out. Shocked the wife and I because she was not prone to emotional outbursts but she was crying hysterically and we couldn't calm her down for a long while. The doctor told us it was a quite common reaction (wish we had known that earlier). I just want to know what kind of a parent allows their son to be recorded in that condition and the video posted online. It was obvious she was asking questions to keep the "funny" responses coming. From a parenting standpoint, I found this video pretty disturbing and not funny in any way. JMO.

Agreed I couldn't get past the kids voice very irritating !! Shut it off just a few seconds in ...

Edited by T master

Pretty funny. I wonder if he is on this board. It said he reads all of the forums. He doesn't live in Buffalo and wasn't alive for the Super Bowl letdowns yet he is filled with so much pain and heartache. Poor kid. I feel his pain.

I know. He really is one of us, despite not being from Buffalo and knowing nothing but losing...........I like this kid!