Training with Fred Jackson at Worlds Gym!

Awwufelloff

He is the guy with the S tank, I am the guy with the white iphone. He was training chest right next to me for 10-15 minutes. He was with his wife upstairs for about an hour. This is the 3rd Monday in a row he has been here. Pretty awesome!

Winter_2014_019.jpg

Winter_2014_020.jpg

Edited by Awwufelloff

Looks like about 70# for a dumbbell press? Not too bad

He was doing 85 lb alternative chest press. I was feeling good and pumped out 6 reps of 105 lbs. I think he was impressed. ^_^

You got a white iphone??

Black Iphone white case.

Edited by Awwufelloff

He was doing 85 lb alternative chest press. I was feeling good and pumped out 6 reps of 105 lbs. I think he was impressed. ^_^

Black Iphone white case.

wait, you're saying 35# a dumbell or 85# a dumbell? Because, if you're doing 210 on your chest press with dumbells, that's pretty damn solid.

wait, you're saying 35# a dumbell or 85# a dumbell? Because, if you're doing 210 on your chest press with dumbells, that's pretty damn solid.

He was doing alternative chest press with the 85s, one in each hand. I was using the 105 lb dumbells for 6 reps, but not alternating which is harder than standard dumbell chest press. Yeah, I've been training for 2 years 5 days a week, strength has certainly come a long ways.

Edited by Awwufelloff

Sneak a picture of his wife next time. Met her in Dallas when we played the Cowboys, total smoke show.

When we went to the game in Baltimore in 2010 (OT loss), a group of us were having lunch in the team hotel restaurant and the Jackson family was doing the same thing a couple of tables over. Good people. I also remember Jon Corto, a kid from Orchard Park who made the team that year, coming over to our table and just so thrilled to be involved.