Landing Strip

eiregi

This is a serious issue that I am glad you bring up. Too often everything is all too similar. It says a lot to have some uniqueness to take away from the cut and dry status of what normally is so much the same. To have some character, a defining characteristic and trait that defines the entity is something much appreciated, at least in my books.

Edited by jboyst62

The fact that you posted this makes it that much funnier. It is hard to realize that you'd know this quote.

Funny story time:

Five? Six? years ago working a shipping dock for LaZBoy my warehouse super and I walk over to trailer where two guys are loading their sheet. Around the corner we go in, and these two are roommates and always sort of silly. We hear the line "Why don't you look at me when we make love?" It was said seriously, said where someone not in the know would believe that it could be serious. My boss, a big, bald former Marine just scratches his head, looks at me and turns around about the same time I burst out laughing. I knew the quote, he did not. I knew they liked Family Guy, too. He had no idea what it was.

They had no idea he heard them or was confused by the line. I eventually told him about two weeks later that it was just a line from TV and they were not actual lovers.

Yes, then just glide it in there and until you come to a complete stop.

At which time, feel free to move about the cabin.

Don't take this wrong jboyst because I mean it in a good way,,,you are possibly the most unpredictable long time posters here! You really crack me up sometimes! :lol: