Conservatives Saving the World

blzrul

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...fe_spongebob_dc

:devil:

Family Foundation -- say the video is designed to encourage tolerance and diversity.

But at least two Christian activist groups say the innocent cartoon characters are being exploited to promote the acceptance of homosexuality.

atleast they arnt talking about the telatubbies..

:lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus would be so proud to know that his name is being evoked by a bunch of self-righteous hate-mongers to rob millions of people of their civil rights. Bravo, you lunatics! Oh, yes, Spongebob Squarepants has to go.

My beautiful country, what is happening. The whole damn mess is sliding right back into some kind of backwoods dark ages.

Jesus would be so proud to know that his name is being evoked by a bunch of self-righteous hate-mongers to rob millions of people of their civil rights.  Bravo, you lunatics!  Oh, yes, Spongebob Squarepants has to go.

My beautiful country, what is happening.  The whole damn mess is sliding right back into some kind of backwoods dark ages.

213831[/snapback]

Jesus would be so proud to know that his name is being evoked by a bunch of self-righteous do-gooders with no standards at all who preach 'if it feels good do it' to rob millions of people of a country grounded in morality and decency. Bravo, you lunatics!

Cool! I like this game! Got any more?

Exactly.  Some parents like my older cousin even tell their kids to go play in the back yard.  I think that parenting technique died way back in the late seventies.

213672[/snapback]

All...ALL...the parents in the office here have said that they specifically tell their kids to stay in and watch TV and not to go play outside because it's not safe. And these are people that live, not in run-down drug-filled neighborhoods of DC, but the affluent suburbs.

Jesus would be so proud to know that his name is being evoked by a bunch of self-righteous hate-mongers to rob millions of people of their civil rights.  Bravo, you lunatics!  Oh, yes, Spongebob Squarepants has to go.

My beautiful country, what is happening.  The whole damn mess is sliding right back into some kind of backwoods dark ages.

213831[/snapback]

Bravo. I couldn't have said it better.

It is amazing how the human race doesn't learn from history.

Barney is also on the list. I'm still deciding about the Wiggles.

At least there is Builder Bob...

213320[/snapback]

Let's not forget that one of the villiage people was a construction worker. Gotta keep an eye on Bob there - does he have a buddy named Neil?

Well...the media tells them that children aren't safe, so who are they to disagree, even though there hasn't been a recorded instance of any crime in their neighborhoods in the past three years.  :devil:

213883[/snapback]

Some people (myself included) have no yard in which my little girl can play. So we have to take her to the park. Not a big deal, but for that reason she probably watches a few more videos than the average kid.

Some people (myself included) have no yard in which my little girl can play. So we have to take her to the park. Not a big deal, but for that reason she probably watches a few more videos than the average kid.

213912[/snapback]

Yeah...but none of my coworkers fit that bill.

And we're not talking six-year-olds, either. Early teens...who aren't allowed to walk a block to their friend's house because it "isn't safe". In friggin' Potomac... :devil:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...fe_spongebob_dc

Family Foundation -- say the video is designed to encourage tolerance and diversity.

But at least two Christian activist groups say the innocent cartoon characters are being exploited to promote the acceptance of homosexuality.

atleast they arnt talking about the telatubbies..

:lol:

213811[/snapback]

hide the children , hide the children, hide the children sponge bob is trying to make them gay.

Yeah...but none of my coworkers fit that bill. 

And we're not talking six-year-olds, either.  Early teens...who aren't allowed to walk a block to their friend's house because it "isn't safe".  In friggin' Potomac...  :devil:

213938[/snapback]

Similar thing over here. Child killings get a lot of media attention here because they are such horrific acts that everyone feels disgust at. However the media frenzy that is created makes it seem like this is something that is far more common than it is when in fact murder of kids is at the same level that it has been historically even when kids were allowed out all the time (and encouraged to be out to get out from their parents' feet).

Not allowing kids to be kids will certainly create problems for them later in life (eg: lack of fitness reducing their life expectancy) whilst the risks associated with crime are blown out of all proportion.