Jim Kelly on mike and mike

NoSaint

Why doesn't he want to be quarterbacks coach? I mean Frank Reich is coaching. He's there all the time anyway might as well get paid for it.

I think you're underestimating the work involved. There's a huge difference between being "there all the time" and being on staff.

He said it could be used as a money clip or a clip for a chip bag.

And the key for Seattle is 7 or 8 minute drives to keep Manning off the field.

GO BILLS!!!

It's a money clip with a team logo on it! Why didn't I think of this! BRILLIANT

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/06/kellys-fan-clip-product-set-to-hit-the-market-in-august.html

He said it could be used as a money clip or a clip for a chip bag.

And the key for Seattle is 7 or 8 minute drives to keep Manning off the field.

GO BILLS!!!

I never heard the anecdote about he and frank reich doing lunch every Friday and having the lucky restaurant ship their table/chairs/utensils/everything out to the game for them

And I think that bill polian made an argument right before I tuned in that the 90s bills were too tight and needed him to do a better job keeping then loose leading into the game.

It's a money clip with a team logo on it! Why didn't I think of this! BRILLIANT

Money/chip/binder/.... !

Saw it...saw both Polian & Kelly.

Polian specifically referenced the game in Pasadena, said they changed hotels on Friday night, and that was a mistake. He didn't really give any specific things they did in the other games though. And re this point about "relaxing" and "just play your game": I've caught just a bit of ex-athletes & coaches this week, all they all say "relax and try to just play it like another game." Then a couple of breaths later, they readily acknowledge that since it's the SB, it's a LOT different than any other game! LOL

Kelly didn't really get a lot of time, and didn't seem to say much. The bit about FedExing all the stuff from their "lucky charm" restaurant was indeed weird. I think he said it was from a TGIFriday's, and the ship location was for the game in Minneapolis.

Kelly certainly knows that one from experience. :angry:

Got that right. Hell, Kelly would have settled for 7 or 8 minute drives by the Giants if it meant he wouldn't have to endure the 10+ minute drives they put together against our sorry defense that day.

GO BILLS!!!