Mitt Romney Documentary

PTS

And how is that a problem? Do you think Romney having that money means less for you?

More to the point: he thinks Romney stole the money from the poor.

Because where else can you get money but from people that don't have any?

Because where else can you get money but from people that don't have any?

well, obviously he took it from the poor. that's why they don't have any now. I, on the other hand, have been hoarding all of my american birthright cash, so those rich bastards haven't gotten a dime of mine.

well, obviously he took it from the poor. that's why they don't have any now. I, on the other hand, have been hoarding all of my american birthright cash, so those rich bastards haven't gotten a dime of mine.

You got cash? I got frickin' savings bonds. Bastards took half of mine.

Ohhh, and a binder full of women! That guy!

And somehow this was a far worse option than someone who did hard drugs, associated with a know domestic terrorist and refused to release any kind of school records so we could see how pathetically mediocre he is. A guy who did nothing as a senator and barely showed up.

And somehow this was a far worse option than someone who did hard drugs, associated with a know domestic terrorist and refused to release any kind of school records so we could see how pathetically mediocre he is. A guy who did nothing as a senator and barely showed up.

He showed up... he voted present. Duh