Mitt Romney Documentary

PTS

Can't wait to see this. The media and the rest of Obama's campaign painted Mitt as an out of touch, rich, white man and I think this documentary will show the side of Mitt we should have seen.

As a conservative, I can't say he was my ideal candidate but this country is definitely worse off with him not in the White House. He is a true businessman and I think that's what we need today. As a moderate, he would have been a good bridge between the far left and the far right.

From what I've read, they kept politics and policies out of this film. It's focuses on Mitt and his family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHxbemvpxY

Who?

Remember the guy who wanted to send all of our jobs overseas? The guy who called a kid a "fag" in the seventh grade? The vulture capitalist that bought a steel mill just so he could fire everyone and liquidate its assets? The guy who doesn't care about 47% of the population? The Church of Latter Day Mexican Saints fundamentalist? The guy who committed fraud on his tax returns? The guy whose dividends were only taxed at 15%?!?!?!

Remember the guy who wanted to send all of our jobs overseas? The guy who called a kid a "fag" in the seventh grade? The vulture capitalist that bought a steel mill just so he could fire everyone and liquidate its assets? The guy who doesn't care about 47% of the population? The Church of Latter Day Mexican Saints fundamentalist? The guy who committed fraud on his tax returns? The guy whose dividends were only taxed at 15%?!?!?!

I heard they used a stunt dog and that Mitt was just a clever piece of CGI

Why are they coming out with this now? This should have been done 4 years ago.

He's not running again is he?

Its not a campaign add, or a gear up for a campaign. I think the Romney story is one people would like to know more about, was he really a capitalist vampire, or just another business guy? Was his cold personal label warranted or manufactured? What we see of these folks is swayed by the add and cable news you watch- but what are they really like and all about?

Why are they coming out with this now? This should have been done 4 years ago.

He's not running again is he?

No. Thankfully he is not running again....................(he barely ran before...........lol)

The creators of the documentary followed his campaign and are releasing it now........cause thats what producers do.

It is being (somewhat) promoted by the media because , they need the ..............Eastern_Grey_Squirrel_small.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Thanks for the two replies. I didn't think he was running again and my question was a bit facetious.

I just think it's weird to put out a documentary about him now after an election. I question the campaign he ran.

You know him.

The guy that the NYT and WaPo spent attacking Sept. 12th - 19th (2012) for politicizing our Ambassador being killed in Libya,

that guy.

Wait, are you talking about that guy who correctly called out Obama's lies about Benghazi during the presidential debate before he was incorrectly corrected by the moderator? THAT guy?

Oh, the guy who had millions in his IRA? Lol