Bridgewater: Not first rounder to several teams

No, I just crap on silly posts sometimes. The hyperbole here gets thick. "Almost a shutdown corner" really has no meaning. I will grant that he had a career year though, which is nice because he was drafted to have this level of performance some years ago.

You're right. You never use hyperbole. :w00t:

He got rated 7th corner in the league. That is will close to being a shutdown corner. You're that nerd who has to find a spelling error if you can't find fault in the overall message. :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgewater isn't imposing physically but he just has a god-given ability to make top notch, accurate throws from the pocket or the run which makes him a bastard to defend.

It would be inexcusable for the Bills to pass on him at 9 if he somehow slid.

Come on. There is zero chance the Bills are drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds. The entire organization would look like fools and EJ has done enough to not have to look over his shoulder.

That being said, Teddy B is the real deal. He needs to put on 20 pounds but he is incredibly accurate, smart and athletic. His performance in the two bowl games against the Gators and Canes (Gators had a great D, Canes D is not good) showed me a lot. I would love to see him fall to the Bucs.

Come on. There is zero chance the Bills are drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds. The entire organization would look like fools and EJ has done enough to not have to look over his shoulder.

That being said, Teddy B is the real deal. He needs to put on 20 pounds but he is incredibly accurate, smart and athletic. His performance in the two bowl games against the Gators and Canes (Gators had a great D, Canes D is not good) showed me a lot. I would love to see him fall to the Bucs.

You're probably right, but if a highly rated QB slid in the draft it would hardly look foolish to take him or the second or third. Passing on those guys because you have a guy you like is how you end up watching other teams pick up the Kaepernicks, Wilsons, and Daltons while you go 6-10.

Edit: And honestly, you only look foolish for taking a QB in the first if he doesn't work out.

Edited by Rob's House

Let the games begin!

GO BILLS!!!

Yup.

That, and TJ Ward slamming right into his knee and partying like it was 1999.

Wrong safety. Ward didn't injure Manuel, Tashaun Gipson did.

I've never understood this concept. Does anybody actually think that an NFL team, after a gazillion hours of intensive research, analysis and work are going to see an offhanded comment in the media made by a different team......and then in any way adjust their plans?

I think the theory is that if a team doesn't put misinformation out then all that gets out is correct information. The idea is to put so much noise out there that other teams don't know what's true and what isn't. Just watch the mock drafts in the last few days before the draft. Some well connected people will dial in on the teams that don't cover their intentions well.