The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

You're right - I'm not a 50-year old white guy who lives in my parents' basement

Oh, come on. After the grand entry you made I had at least expected something mildly cutting or witty out of you. This is way too soon to disappoint. I was hoping you actually had some troll skills, but you're just another amateur.

This^^...your forgot "and somehow have an occupation that lets me live...I mean live...on this forum...."

Sorry, Basky ol'boy - we can't all be as important as you. I don't know if any of the rest of us have even held public office before.

Oh, come on. After the grand entry you made I had at least expected something mildly cutting or witty out of you. This is way too soon to disappoint. I was hoping you actually had some troll skills, but you're just another amateur.

Sorry, Basky ol'boy - we can't all be as important as you. I don't know if any of the rest of us have even held public office before.

Sad isn't it. Comes in, throws a urine bomb then comes back with the cliche attacks.

As if there's something wrong with me living in my parents basement anyway? I'm trying to save money for that beautiful home I can no longer afford!

Sad isn't it. Comes in, throws a urine bomb then comes back with the cliche attacks.

As if there's something wrong with me living in my parents basement anyway? I'm trying to save money for that beautiful home I can no longer afford!

Kinda like Nancy Pelosi after summer break. You can tell the face looks younger, but then she opens her mouth...

Kinda like Nancy Pelosi after summer break. You can tell the face looks younger, but then she opens her mouth...

And to think we took in these refugees with open arms, a warm bottle of milk and some play-doh.

Problems With The CBO’s Analysis Of The American Health Care Act

by Avik Roy
The initial media coverage of the Congressional Budget Office’s analysis of the American Health Care Act—House Republicans’ Obamacare replacement—has played out along predictable lines. Liberals are trumpeting the CBO’s top-line estimate that the AHCA would lead to 24 million fewer U.S. residents having health insurance in 2026 than would under current law (i.e., Obamacare). Republicans, including senior members of the Trump administration and Congressional leadership, have expressed criticism of CBO’s estimates, leading to gravely intoned commentary from Thought Leaders that Republicans are attempting to “delegitimize” this important, non-partisan institution.
And it’s true that the CBO is non-partisan, that its personnel are sincerely motivated to do credible work, and that it’s an important institution. But none of those things make the CBO infallible.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445742/problems-cbos-analysis-house-republicans-obamacare-replacement

Trump says people are ‘miserable’ under Obamacare
by Dave Boyer

Original Article

GOP does damage control over healthcare score.

During the run-up to ObamaCare’s passage seven years ago, Congressional Democrats used all sorts of trickery to game the CBO score. Peter Suderman wrote in December, 2009:

Everybody in Washington knew the numbers were no good, but they were good enough to provide the political cover needed to ram through the legislation. The press, for the most part, played along.

"The implicit standard in analysis of the health insurance system is that every consumer must have government-selected coverage. But why?"

"This chosen paradigm doesn't take into consideration the most forceful motivation of human behavior, namely, whether a large expenditure of limited resources is in one's economic interest. This standard of 'universal coverage' is as artificial as the government's bloated health care costs. A young person with minimal health expenses is well served not to purchase one of these government-created insurance policies
Edited by B-Man

Problems With The CBO’s Analysis Of The American Health Care Act

by Avik Roy
The initial media coverage of the Congressional Budget Office’s analysis of the American Health Care Act—House Republicans’ Obamacare replacement—has played out along predictable lines. Liberals are trumpeting the CBO’s top-line estimate that the AHCA would lead to 24 million fewer U.S. residents having health insurance in 2026 than would under current law (i.e., Obamacare). Republicans, including senior members of the Trump administration and Congressional leadership, have expressed criticism of CBO’s estimates, leading to gravely intoned commentary from Thought Leaders that Republicans are attempting to “delegitimize” this important, non-partisan institution.
And it’s true that the CBO is non-partisan, that its personnel are sincerely motivated to do credible work, and that it’s an important institution. But none of those things make the CBO infallible.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445742/problems-cbos-analysis-house-republicans-obamacare-replacement

The head of the CBO, Keith Hall, was nominated by Republicans in 2015 and had previously served under George W. Bush

But yeah, keep blaming Democrats for the GOPs failures

Sounds like Tom

The head of the CBO, Keith Hall, was nominated by Republicans in 2015 and had previously served under George W. Bush

But yeah, keep blaming Democrats for the GOPs failures

The reality is that the CBO spits out numbers based on data it's given, which is why the Obama WH sent 132 different ACA drafts before finally getting A CBO number it could trumpet, and why whatever the CBO spits out today is nothing more than numbers based on what the GOP gives it.

But yeah...Bush is bad. You offer so much to this message board, it's almost like we don't need gator anymore.

He got it from Healthcare.org which is benefiting greatly from their early Obamacare support.

But hey, that's allowed.

:lol:

Every time you copy/paste something from Healthcare.org, you get a free onesie and coffee mug, so Spurna is pretty much set for the cold weather.

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

He got it from Healthcare.org which is benefiting greatly from their early Obamacare support.

But hey, that's allowed.

:lol:

Lol, YOU are criticizing others sources?? Wow

The reality is that the CBO spits out numbers based on data it's given, which is why the Obama WH sent 132 different ACA drafts before finally getting A CBO number it could trumpet, and why whatever the CBO spits out today is nothing more than numbers based on what the GOP gives it.

But yeah...Bush is bad. You offer so much to this message board, it's almost like we don't need gator anymore.

That's right, we only trust Breitbart around here. The real truth only comes from alt-right trash

The GOP literally had 8 years to figure out a replacement plan, and when their hand was forced, they had nothing. The CBO projection literally says "we weren't given enough time to figure out a score like we usually do" since the GOP is trying to rush this through.