What would you do?

gjv001

This game summed up all the gifts this kid has. Anyone who has watched him play the past two years could not have been surprised with last night's performance.

He showed leadership, maturity, his trademark mobility and elusiveness, a strong arm and pinpoint accuracy. He WANTED the ball back after every score and told his D to get it back for him.

He made every type of throw. He went through his progressions. He again overcame an awful defense. What's not to like here?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see? Have there have been any quarterbacks who remind us of Manziel who were stars in the NFL?....Doug Flutie was pretty good, once people gave him a chance....Fran Tarkenton managed to scramble around and make plays without getting killed...Roger Staubach won Super Bowls. The people who have one mind set of what a franchise QB must look like,lack imagination plain and simple. "We're not selling jeans here guys!"-Billy Beane small market GM Oakland A's.

I would take him. Sadly. I'm not giving up on EJ, but until he's a very good QB in the nfl, we need to try and acquire a very good QB. I'm not sold on Manziel, but he looks to be a better QB than Ej at this point. A good QB is the only thing holding this franchise back. Get one

A good QB is the only thing holding this franchise back. Well, there's the run D. A good QB and a run defense are the two things holding this franchise back. Wait, special teams. A good QB, and a run defense, and special teams are the three things holding this franchise back. Wait...we really need better TE play....

I'm not sold on Manziel, not at all. It wouldn't upset me if they draft another QB though from all signs in the post-season presser the answer is "no"

Lets see? Have there have been any quarterbacks who remind us of Manziel who were stars in the NFL?....Doug Flutie was pretty good, once people gave him a chance....Fran Tarkenton managed to scramble around and make plays without getting killed...Roger Staubach won Super Bowls. The people who have one mind set of what a franchise QB must look like,lack imagination plain and simple. "We're not selling jeans here guys!"-Billy Beane small market GM Oakland A's.

He's got a little Steve Young in his game as well.

This game summed up all the gifts this kid has. Anyone who has watched him play the past two years could not have been surprised with last night's performance.

He showed leadership, maturity, his trademark mobility and elusiveness, a strong arm and pinpoint accuracy. He WANTED the ball back after every score and told his D to get it back for him.

He made every type of throw. He went through his progressions. He again overcame an awful defense. What's not to like here?

Well put.