Dolphins Fans Should Be Ashamed

Two weeks in a row, they only needed to beat a divisional rival whose playoff hopes had already been extinguished.

Two weeks in a row, they failed in miserable fashion.

That offense looks putrid. I realize Hartline went down today, but only 7 points after getting SHUT OUT last week?

For a while this season, I really believed the Dolphins had something going, despite the Incognito/Martin fiasco.

Now it seems like they have nothing going there. The core of that team just doesn't have what it takes to win in this league.

Really poor finish to the season - it's hard to feel like the Dolphins have much of anything to build on moving forward.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans should feel like they have a team that has some good young and good veteran talent on both sides of the football, that they brought in a great DC, and that if they can get some consistently average to slightly above average QB play they should be able to contend for a playoff berth.

Why should dolphins fans be ashamed?

Why should dolphins fans be ashamed?

Because their team has no heart.

Remember when the Bills had a shot at the playoffs and lost to the Steelers backups like 10 years ago to keep them out? That was a shameful day.

Dolphins fans should be similarly ashamed.

Their team has no discipline and their dysfunctional locker room gave us the Incognito mess.

Their team has no heart, wasting their chance at the playoffs with two very lackluster and uninspired performances.

Philbin is not working out, and neither is Tannehill. The Dolphins can't differentiate themselves from the lowly Jets or Bills, and are miles from challenging the Patriots.

Because their team has no heart.

Remember when the Bills had a shot at the playoffs and lost to the Steelers backups like 10 years ago to keep them out? That was a shameful day.

Dolphins fans should be similarly ashamed.

Their team has no discipline and their dysfunctional locker room gave us the Incognito mess.

Their team has no heart, wasting their chance at the playoffs with two very lackluster and uninspired performances.

Philbin is not working out, and neither is Tannehill. The Dolphins can't differentiate themselves from the lowly Jets or Bills, and are miles from challenging the Patriots.

If Dolphins fans should be ashamed how should Bills fans act? Suicide?

I can say this much. If the Bills were playing the last regular season game at home and winning that game meant going to the playoffs, you wouldn't find an empty seat at the Ralph . "THAT'S " what i feel Dolphin fans should be ashamed about .

The Bills had several non sell outs in late season and play off games in the Super Bowl years.

What are you talking about? You are saying playoff games got blacked out?

If I remember correctly, the Houston game wasn't a sell out...I'm pretty sure my family recorded it out of Syracuse while we were at the game.

Houston comeback was definitely blacked out. We had one of those giant satellite dishes back then and everyone came over.

Strange how after a couple years people took the success for granted. Kelly was not playing which didn't help.

After 14 years if the bills were in the dolphins position the Ralph would have rockin fo sho,

So yes, their fans should be ashamed.

Edited by BUNCH OF MULARKEY

Two weeks in a row, they only needed to beat a divisional rival whose playoff hopes had already been extinguished.

Two weeks in a row, they failed in miserable fashion.

That offense looks putrid. I realize Hartline went down today, but only 7 points after getting SHUT OUT last week?

For a while this season, I really believed the Dolphins had something going, despite the Incognito/Martin fiasco.

Now it seems like they have nothing going there. The core of that team just doesn't have what it takes to win in this league.

Really poor finish to the season - it's hard to feel like the Dolphins have much of anything to build on moving forward.

What does this have to do with their fans?