Dolphins Fans Should Be Ashamed

I'd rather be a dolphin fan then eagle fan. The eagles are good this year but really won't go far in the playoffs IMO. They are in a weak conference so they're lucky but IIRC they're about to be in salary cap hell

The fins on the other hand have disorganization and chaos wrt to the locker room but the pieces are there.

The NFC is a weak conference?? All 6 playoff teams are very solid and any of them could go to the Super Bowl. The playoffs are going to be freaking awesome, particularly in the NFC. And you'd rather be a Dolphins fan than know you have Nick Foles and Chip Kelly for the next ten years to go with McCoy, Jackson, et al. Give me a break dude. You seem like a nice guy but your opinions become more and more outlandish every week.

The Bills-Jax playoff game after the 1996 season was blacked out too.

Yeah I was at that game too. Saw Kelly get taken out on a stretcher right in front of me. I guess I wasn't considering that part of the Super Bowl era. There is no doubt that the Bills fans got spoiled by that point. But go back to 1990-1991 and that place was insane every week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say this much. If the Bills were playing the last regular season game at home and winning that game meant going to the playoffs, you wouldn't find an empty seat at the Ralph . "THAT'S " what i feel Dolphin fans should be ashamed about .

yeah, because those 25000 fans of the opposing team would make SURE of it.

The NFC is a weak conference?? All 6 playoff teams are very solid and any of them could go to the Super Bowl. The playoffs are going to be freaking awesome, particularly in the NFC. And you'd rather be a Dolphins fan than know you have Nick Foles and Chip Kelly for the next ten years to go with McCoy, Jackson, et al. Give me a break dude. You seem like a nice guy but your opinions become more and more outlandish every week.

Yeah I was at that game too. Saw Kelly get taken out on a stretcher right in front of me. I guess I wasn't considering that part of the Super Bowl era. There is no doubt that the Bills fans got spoiled by that point. But go back to 1990-1991 and that place was insane every week.

I think he meant the NFC East, The Division that was won by Orton throwing the ball directly to the Eagles Defender in the final game of the season, and included a game played in an empty stadium in the second half in New York between the Giants and Redskins. The NFC East was one of the worst divisions in Football this year

As for Chip and Nick, the next 10 years are still a mystery with them. They had an up and down year and barely won a bad division to get into the playoffs. Its not like they are Brady/Belicheck or Manning/Who ever is the HC with Manning

yeah, because those 25000 fans of the opposing team would make SURE of it.

Exactly. Can you imagine what it must have felt like for a "die hard" season ticket holder who's been going to games for 50 years to have seen such an empty stadium in such a meaningful game? It must have felt like a road game. It's kind of like if you're in your living room and your neighbors come into your house and act like they live there and you're really the neighbor. Sad.

Because their team has no heart.

Remember when the Bills had a shot at the playoffs and lost to the Steelers backups like 10 years ago to keep them out? That was a shameful day.

Dolphins fans should be similarly ashamed.

Their team has no discipline and their dysfunctional locker room gave us the Incognito mess.

And the Bills have a ton of heart, just look at the Steeler and Tampa game. Too funny.

Their team has no heart, wasting their chance at the playoffs with two very lackluster and uninspired performances.

Philbin is not working out, and neither is Tannehill. The Dolphins can't differentiate themselves from the lowly Jets or Bills, and are miles from challenging the Patriots.

meant division

I'd rather be a dolphin fan then eagle fan. The eagles are good this year but really won't go far in the playoffs IMO. They are in a weak conference so they're lucky but IIRC they're about to be in salary cap hell

The fins on the other hand have disorganization and chaos wrt to the locker room but the pieces are there.

The NFC is a weak conference???? The Cardinals won 10 games and didn't get a WC. SF and NO were only wild cards and they are better than any AFC team.

meant division

Ok that makes sense

The NFC is a weak conference???? The Cardinals won 10 games and didn't get a WC. SF and NO were only wild cards and they are better than any AFC team.

You have an argument that SF is better then the majority of the AFC teams, but NO is only in because they were undefeated at home, otherwise they can be beaten by almost anyone outside the 'Dome

Ok that makes sense

top to bottom the NFC is probably not as strong as the NFC. But i am not sure. The AFC has the Jags. Texans. Bills. The NFC has a lot of good records but teams in the NFCW feasted upon themselves to get those wins. I meant division but when I look at the NFC vs AFC come playoffs it is easy to see that it is likely Denver or New England vs New Orleans, Carolina, Seattle or San Fran who has come on strong. The AFC has KC andCincinnati and both are underappreciated. San Diego is good but would, at this point, be ripped up by Seattle or Carolina. Cinci wouldn't outscore New Orleans or compete with San Fran.

I guess it conference wise the NFC is strong but the AFC might stack up with better teams. For example, the two middle divisions may be AFCN and NFCE. I'd take the AFCN in a round robin tournament. Match the best conferences. AFCW vs NFCS and that'd be a site to see but NFCS wins it. AFCS vs. Vs NFCN. Draw. NFC W vs AFCE it'd be fun to watch

I meant NFC w vs AFC W.

Nfcs vs AFCe

NFCN vs afcs

I can say this much. If the Bills were playing the last regular season game at home and winning that game meant going to the playoffs, you wouldn't find an empty seat at the Ralph . "THAT'S " what i feel Dolphin fans should be ashamed about .

Same situation in 2004, Bills game was sold out. But to be fair, I didn't see a ton of empty seats in Sun Life yesterday. It's normally a lot worse. Of course, that probably was a lot of Jets fans on holiday.

maybe the bills should pick up Jonathan Martin as the right tackle, as long as he's not afraid to play the Dolphins twice a year.

I would love to add him, for depth if nothing else.

Id also consider a guy like MIchael Oher. I don't think he has done too well at T but maybe he could be moved inside and be a stud at G? Im not OL guru but I would like a big road grader like him could excel at G. He is built like a brick schit house and would look good next to Glenn. He could also be an emergency T.

Our high-drafted star DLman was sitting on the bench half the game because the coaching staff can't motivate him to avoid habitual lateness.

How does that make the DC great? Better than Wannstache yes, but great?

To the first point. Yeah. It's totally the coaches fault that he can't get there on time. That's of the same mindset that blames teachers for kids just being stupid. Or how about blaming parents when their kid who was raised well commits a crime. Dareus is reportedly the only guy with that problem. Blame the coaches for whatever else you'd like, blaming them for him being being late is ridiculous.

To the second point. We finished the season as the 10th ranked defense in the league. Deride it all you want, it won't change the results.