Why is Graham used more than Goodwin?

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate your support, but no, he and I aren't friends. I've just always found it annoying when people bring politics to the main board, and he seemed pretty obnoxious anyway so I thought I'd call him out.

So no beer cracking and fisticuffs ?

seems a lost opportunity .

The gentleman seems to warrant some reining in already .

But thanks Rob.

Jesus, dude. IF you live in Western NY, or anywhere within reasonable driving distance, buy a ticket!

Yes.

Stevie has let us down too many times in the clutch. He should knock off the showboating (especially at inappropriate times) and maybe the guy would get SOME respect. He might be 'one of the best 50 receivers' in the NFL, but he is certainly not an elite.

you need blood pressure medicine, bro. I am beginning to think you're getting your jimmies rustled a bit too much for the internet.

Isn't that what a WR is for? Catching the football? Yeah blocking too, but catching is what it's all about for WRs.

I don't have stats or the memory of my memory to remember right now but some of those drops were not just drops

The steelers game a few years ago - yes a real drop.

IIRC it was the pats game this year he had one that was called a drop but it was about as far off the tips as it could get.

Yes a WR has to catch the ball but what SJ13 adds to the team is as much an intangible stat as possible. A leadership role, I am not even sure. I just notice when he is on the field the team usually has a different flow.

Of course my track record on WR judgement is 110% right. Graham for MVP!

you need blood pressure medicine, bro. I am beginning to think you're getting your jimmies rustled a bit too much for the internet.

I don't have stats or the memory of my memory to remember right now but some of those drops were not just drops

The steelers game a few years ago - yes a real drop.

IIRC it was the pats game this year he had one that was called a drop but it was about as far off the tips as it could get.

Yes a WR has to catch the ball but what SJ13 adds to the team is as much an intangible stat as possible. A leadership role, I am not even sure. I just notice when he is on the field the team usually has a different flow.

Of course my track record on WR judgement is 110% right. Graham for MVP!

Go J graham !

oops GO TJ Graham !

I see your posts are as obnoxious as your avatar. Haven't seen you around in a while. Can't say I've missed you.

Bart doesn't post much anymore, just like a lot of the quality posters that date back to the HyperBills era. He's a great Bills fan. Drives from Albany for all the games, cooks for about 20 people at the tailgate.

Sorry you REALLY don't like his opinion of Stevie Johnson.

Remember last winter when the Bills failed to tender David Nelson? And there was a very vocal group of people glad about it because they thought Nelson sucked?

Stevie is having the same kind of year statistically as the NEW slot receiver as Nelson had as the OLD slot receiver in 2011.

So what does that say about Stevie? But at least it only costs $5M-$6M more per season for him to play the same position at approximately the same level. :lol:

I didn't like your take either.........Stevie is not playing the position he is good at and therefore he is certainly not one of the best in the NFL right now.

Buddy thought Stevie looked good in the slot on paper. Looks like Buddy were wrong.

Stevie needs to be put back outside....the Bills need to deal with his lack of big play ability on the outside and then need to find someone willing and able to play the slot.

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

Bart doesn't post much anymore, just like a lot of the quality posters that date back to the HyperBills era. He's a great Bills fan. Drives from Albany for all the games, cooks for about 20 people at the tailgate.

Sorry you REALLY don't like his opinion of Stevie Johnson.

Remember last winter when the Bills failed to tender David Nelson? And there was a very vocal group of people glad about it because they thought Nelson sucked?

Stevie is having the same kind of year statistically as the NEW slot receiver as Nelson had as the OLD slot receiver in 2011.

So what does that say about Stevie? But at least it only costs $5M-$6M more per season for him to play the same position at approximately the same level. :lol:

I didn't like your take either.........Stevie is not playing the position he is good at and therefore he is certainly not one of the best in the NFL right now.

Buddy thought Stevie looked good in the slot on paper. Looks like Buddy were wrong.

Stevie needs to be put back outside....the Bills need to deal with his lack of big play ability on the outside and then need to find someone willing and able to play the slot.

Were you drunk last night?

Were you drunk last night?

It's called a salient point. I could have actually told you what I think of YOU as a poster but instead I made the OBVIOUS point that Stevie is not one of the best WR in the NFL this year. His season has been a disaster.

Keep in mind when taking your cue from JBoyst that his Bills takes are limited by the fact that he doesn't watch the games. Literally. :doh:

Graham was a fumbling machine in colege. He was rated the worst WR in the NFL last year on one set of metrics and he almost never gets a reception. I can see why someone would defend him.

If he was his agent or mother.

It's called a salient point. I could have actually told you what I think of YOU as a poster but instead I made the OBVIOUS point that Stevie is not one of the best WR in the NFL this year. His season has been a disaster.

Keep in mind when taking your cue from JBoyst that his Bills takes are limited by the fact that he doesn't watch the games. Literally. :doh:

No, I just don't remember saying that about Stevie. Maybe something similar a while back, but certainly not in this thread. I thought I made it pretty clear what my gripe was, and it had little if anything to do with Stevie Johnson. To that, I realize I should have kept it to myself. If I saw a guy with that avatar on his shirt at a tailgate I might make fun of him, but I wouldn't make any snide remarks and therefore I probably shouldn't do it here, so that's on me.

Cry me a river, Rob. What's the matter? Mommy didn't 'change' you this morning?

I'll be at the game sunday if you want to discuss this man, to man, but you are too much of a p u s s y for

that.

You can read my above post. I unfortunately won't be at the game so we won't have the pleasure.