If you got a billboard this year

covac23

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's not Hackett's play calling regarding EJ. It's how he underutilizes Spiller and Jackson and his complete lack of creativity with them. Screens? Counters? Shovel passes? Anything besides the vanilla running plays we've seen all year.

For me, it's not Hackett's play calling regarding EJ. It's how he underutilizes Spiller and Jackson and his complete lack of creativity with them. Screens? Counters? Shovel passes? Anything besides the vanilla running plays we've seen all year.

that's because EJ isn't executing more creativity. Not that Tuel is the answer but Hackett looked a whole lot better when he was under center.

Fire Hackett, the offense is as vanilla as Wanny mustache. If I see another draw I think I'm gonna throw up on myself. That play is horrible everyone knows where it's going.

Ej is NOT a read option QB. He is a pocket passer and when the opportunity is there for him to run he can get a few yds. Ej is a Big Ben type Qb. There first seasons where very similar. Big Ben was a check down king in his first season. Hopefully Ej can take a few steps up for his second season and follow is Big Ben footsteps. I think we can all agree that is EJ's ceiling is Big Ben and his floor is Jason Campbell.

that's because EJ isn't executing more creativity. Not that Tuel is the answer but Hackett looked a whole lot better when he was under center.

You're hilarious. You love Tannehill, yet even with a 4 int game, EJ was putting up better numbers than RT did as a rookie. Just admit you never liked EJ & are rooting for him to fail.

just recieved a post card from the bills. only $25 down per seat will lock down my seat location in the newly renovated RWS. amongst other benefits, i get a limited edition tee shirt (1 per seat).

front of postcard says:

THE FUTURE IS NOW

with a pic of EJ handing off to CJ and a couple of artist renditions of the new stadium.

You're hilarious. You love Tannehill, yet even with a 4 int game, EJ was putting up better numbers than RT did as a rookie. Just admit you never liked EJ & are rooting for him to fail.

Dude Tannehill blows EJ out of the water, with no line and no running game he is doing wonders down there, we wouldn't have QB discussion if he was here. Damn right I didn't want EJ and this season shows exactly what I expected, actually it's worse. I don't root for some one to fail I just haven't seen anything from college to know that says he will be the guy. Now admit you are EJ's secret lover and we're all square.

"Doug, I am wearing Bills stuff and being abused badly, please help"

Or

"Got Patience"? Here, have some Kool-aid :flirt: