St. Louis Bills Backers down to 15 today. There were more than 60.

Great people at Lesters. We keep showing up. Why? There is no logical explanation. It's really hard to be a Bills fan. Some people can't

take it any more and stop showing up. A gentleman stepped up to the tv last week after the pass interference call and yelled at the t.v "F%%k you!! Bull@@t call!!" It's a family friendly place. Been coming every week for years. Not there today.

We love our team. Our team is irrelevant to everybody but us. My friends at work don't even give me s@@t any more.

Will this never get better?

It's so frustrating to deal with this garbage for a decade and a half.

I'm my entire adult life I've never actually seen the bills be any good.. the closest was 99' and I didnt appreciate it as a kid I thought the bills would just always be good.

I'm 30+ to put that in perspective. There is an entire generation of 15-25 year olds that has never seen the bills in the playoffs. !@#$. Think of that. Good luck attracting more fans and being relevant in the league.

I'm already trying to follow more teams and even looking for an nfc team t o follow that won't frustrate me soo much and thev inevitable gloom and threats of the team relocating always lurking in the background. ..

Being a bills fan sucks.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Great people at Lesters. We keep showing up. Why? There is no logical explanation. It's really hard to be a Bills fan. Some people can't

take it any more and stop showing up. A gentleman stepped up to the tv last week after the pass interference call and yelled at the t.v "F%%k you!! Bull@@t call!!" It's a family friendly place. Been coming every week for years. Not there today.

We love our team. Our team is irrelevant to everybody but us. My friends at work don't even give me s@@t any more.

Will this never get better?

can't be bad forever, we were good twice.

Is it not something special having g those friends? I love that even if my biggest hobby that I have so much emotion with loses I have all you fine folks here to congregate with. If it is hear Skelton for Williams, or that Graham sucks, or EJ won't be as good as _______, or anything I am happy to be here. Well, other then Beerball.

Is it not something special having g those friends? I love that even if my biggest hobby that I have so much emotion with loses I have all you fine folks here to congregate with. If it is hear Skelton for Williams, or that Graham sucks, or EJ won't be as good as _______, or anything I am happy to be here. Well, other then Beerball.

Well said. Loyal Bills fans are the best....

You do have to start wondering if this thing will ever get turned around.