CJ Spiller Wired for Sound

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell was that? I listened to it twice and never heard that?

What I loved from that video was the enthusiasm of Nate Hackett. He's going to be a great OC for us for a long time.

Since you are from Syracuse, that is good to hear that you liked Hackett while he was at SU, I assume? I like him too, although from this board I believe we may be in the minority. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Since you are from Syracuse, that is good to hear that you liked Hackett while he was at SU, I assume? I like him too, although from this board I believe we may be in the minority.

I like hackett. But I don't think this board does. I think hackett needs to watch some Chan gailey tape... we need to use that screen!

I like hackett. But I don't think this board does. I think hackett needs to watch some Chan gailey tape... we need to use that screen!

We've scored more points than all but 6 teams in the AFC. What's not to like?

I know Spiller still has some critics, but I really do hope they sign this kid to a new deal in the off-season...if they let him hit free-agency, I think the temptation to "see what's out there" would be too great for him. I wish he could stay healthy, but man, when he is, he is really the most electrifying player the Bills have had on offense in a little over a decade...

Love it. Spiller just has a great attitude. Little trash talk, lot of enthusiasm. Good stuff.

Now he needs to learn to growl like Kiko.

What I like about the wired up for sound thing is this. I always thought (based on how it looks on tv) that after every play, Spiller talks trash and I find myself saying, ok C.J. stop talking, you only got two yards. But in reality he's just having fun.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

What I like about the wired up for sound thing is this. I always thought (based on how it looks on tv) that after every play, Spiller talks trash and I find myself saying, ok C.J. stop talking, you only got two yards. But in reality he's just having fun.

Brother thats the most important thing i have noticed with these Mic'd up things. McKelvin was laughing the whole time it seemed. And Hackett is a riot for me.

He was as goofy as ever with CJ. So glad he is down on the field now.

After watching all these little treats , i watch the games a little differently. Knowing they might be having more fun than i figured is kinda awesome.

Bet they never Mike up Gilmore though. I have not seen him utter a word

Brother thats the most important thing i have noticed with these Mic'd up things. McKelvin was laughing the whole time it seemed. And Hackett is a riot for me.

After watching all these little treats , i watch the games a little differently. Knowing they might be having more fun than i figured is kinda awesome.

Would like them to mike up Eric Wood. I agree in Gilmore... he really seems expressionless most of the time.

I wonder what he said to the receiver that dropped an easy TD on him.

Spiller's audio was just ok. My favorites will always be Dareus. That dude is hilarious.

Did you see Mario's by any chance... really entertaining. It was the Miami game.

He seems to have a lot of fun when he plays. Agreed with previous comments that Toronto is like playing in a morgue. How quiet and boring it all seemed. At the Ralph it is like a party. At Rogers Center its like going to the dentist

He seems to have a lot of fun when he plays. Agreed with previous comments that Toronto is like playing in a morgue. How quiet and boring it all seemed. At the Ralph it is like a party. At Rogers Center its like going to the dentist

I expected muzak, lol.... blah

I know Spiller still has some critics, but I really do hope they sign this kid to a new deal in the off-season...if they let him hit free-agency, I think the temptation to "see what's out there" would be too great for him. I wish he could stay healthy, but man, when he is, he is really the most electrifying player the Bills have had on offense in a little over a decade...

I'm finding it difficult to nail down the details of Spiller's contract.

The two main sites I look at have vastly different figures for him(with other sources claiming different figures again).....but it appears that the last year on his contract(2016) is likely voidable.

If that is the case & he can hit FA after 2014 then I would think it imperative that we extend him as you have suggested.

If anybody has a definitive link to Spiller's contract.....please link.

http://www.spotrac.c...s/c.j.-spiller/

http://www.overtheca...n=RB&Team=Bills

Edited by Dibs

I think gilmore has a cast in his left throat. He doesn't speak. They can't mic him up... I'm with you on the whole Hackett being on the sidelines thing. I love it.

Would like them to mike up Eric Wood. I agree in Gilmore... he really seems exp<b></b>ressionless most of the time.

Did you see Mario's by any chance... really entertaining. It was the Miami game.

Right. I forgot about that one. It really was entertaining. But Dareus just has that personality that I could watch all day. Funny dude...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I'm finding it difficult to nail down the details of Spiller's contract.

The two main sites I look at have vastly different figures for him(with other sources claiming different figures again).....but it appears that the last year on his contract(2016) is likely voidable.

If that is the case & he can hit FA after 2014 then I would think it imperative that we extend him as you have suggested.

If anybody has a definitive link to Spiller's contract.....please link.

http://www.spotrac.c...s/c.j.-spiller/

http://www.overtheca...n=RB&Team=Bills

8/6/2010: Signed a six-year, $39.3 million contract. The deal contains $20.8 million guaranteed. Another $12.5 million is available through incentives, roughly $12 million of which are available in the final year. Spiller is eligible for an annual $250,000 workout bonus throughout the contract's life. 2013: $2,623,334, 2014: $1,748,750, 2015: $2,196,663, 2016: Free Agent

via rotoworld which seems reliable.

I think spotrac's is messed up. Their structuring of the guarantees and incentives are off according to some other articles, but here's the reason for the varying figures:

Spiller's rookie contract, signed in August of 2010, was reported as a five-year deal, keeping him under contract through the end of the 2014 season. It's actually a six-year deal - NFLPA records have him on the books through the end of the 2015 season - but Spiller will have the option to void the sixth year, meaning that he really only has two more seasons on his current deal. If Spiller reaches the level of star power that many fans expect him to this year, he's going to cost a ton of money to retain.

- http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013/7/9/4506684/buffalo-bills-free-agents-2014-2015-cj-spiller-eric-wood