[closed]Worst Franchise in the NFL: Exhibit A

Nyghtewynd

This game is all you need.

• A "home game" held in Toronto, which the "home team" performs horribly in every year.
  • A manageable schedule coming up.
  • A team hyped as having a "new" coach and a "young", "talented" group of new players.
  • The guys who are supposedly the answer for the franchise (Manuel, Johnson, Chandler, etc.) all fail in a laughable, amateurish fashion and lose to a terrible team and a way that results in the franchise being a national laughingstock.
  • There is no hope beyond another group of new players in the draft, who will also all fail.
  • Finally, the only guy happy is Ralph, who runs off with all of the ticket money, turns away multiple guys that would buy the team and make it better, and will milk this failure of a franchise for another ten years. Why?
  • God hates Buffalo.

And yet, the ticket office will still be open tomorrow. And rubes will still willingly give their money to Ralph.

Boo frickin' hoo. This game would have been blacked out because "the best fans in the NFL" wouldn't have bought tickets to see an NFC team in December with the Bills at 4-7.

PTR

Maybe that is because they havent made the playoffs since I was in the 5th grade and will have another top ten pick in this years draft.

I mean seriously, we have one more win than Jacksonville. Let that sink in for a minute. Ralph is lucky he sells out the season opener with this 14 year track record.

Boo frickin' hoo. This game would have been blacked out because "the best fans in the NFL" wouldn't have bought tickets to see an NFC team in December with the Bills at 4-7.

PTR

Maybe "the best fans in the NFL" would buy tickets in Dec. if the team wasn't 4-7.

9 years in a row with a losing record (they're not going 8-8 this year)

14 years (and counting) of missing the playoffs

17 playoff appearances in 54 years

That folks, is exactly why the Bills are the worst franchise in the NFL!!

Now kool-aid drinkers, tell me how Marrone & company are going to turn this around (just like Donahoe/Greggggg/Mularkey, Levy/Jauron, Brandon/Jauron, Nix/Gailey were going to turn this team around). The names are different, the results are the same.

Maybe that is because they havent made the playoffs since I was in the 5th grade and will have another top ten pick in this years draft.

I mean seriously, we have one more win than Jacksonville. Let that sink in for a minute. Ralph is lucky he sells out the season opener with this 14 year track record.

Maybe "the best fans in the NFL" would buy tickets in Dec. if the team wasn't 4-7.

So then why piss and moan about Toronto then? I don't get it. You don't want to go, fine. But don't act like the Bills are taking something away from you playing in Toronto. If anything they are doing you a favor.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

PTR

Promo, this is a serious question (I mean no disrespect), so please treat it as such, but are you a plant from One Bills Drive? Only reason I ask is that I'm tired of people complaining that we don't sell out for a perennial loser...the last time we had a winning record this late in the season, Bill Clinton was president.

Promo, this is a serious question (I mean no disrespect), so please treat it as such, but are you a plant from One Bills Drive? Only reason I ask is that I'm tired of people complaining that we don't sell out for a perennial loser...the last time we had a winning record this late in the season, Bill Clinton was president.

I am not. I'm just a regular season ticket holder who gets tired of the contradictions. It's bad enough the team loses games like this. But for the life of me I can't comprehend why people hate the Toronto game so much when they wouldn't buy a ticket anyway if the game was at RWS. You watch, 55K tops for the Miami game. Pick a lane.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Sup?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.