Pre-Sex Text?

boyst

Why is it out there... Everything is getting more and more ticky tacky by the year... CYA, not a bad idea. Cripes, we are already in 24 hour news cycle, shopping retail on Thanksgiving, etc...

BUT... How does it prove that the person actually sent the text? Is there some kinda of electronic signature that can be used?

With so many reports of "I was raped" after what someone thought was consensual, it can only help to have it in writing that the partner was down to get down.

Totally agree. BUT how is it proved that phone text wasn't sent by somebody else?

Maybe there is a market for an app here? One that requires a secure pin. And once a person agrees to the terms of that texting app, they agree to keep their pin secure.

Totally agree. BUT how is it proved that phone text wasn't sent by somebody else?

Maybe there is a market for an app here? One that requires a secure pin. And once a person agrees to the terms of that texting app, they agree to keep their pin secure.

Sent by their phone, I would have to imagine????

And, what guy would really want to bang a broad with an app like that on her phone? Besides, Poojer, Me, and Jack.

edit: their=there.

Edited by jboyst62

Sent by their phone, I would have to imagine????

And, what guy would really want to bang a broad with an app like that on her phone? Besides, Poojer, Me, and Jack.

edit: their=there.

LoL... You dogs!

No. Who's to say she sent the text? What happens if the guy gets her phone and shoots the text off to himself? Say he gets her drunk first?

Is a text still legally binding?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

They should each use their phone to film it if it is consensual. That way there would be proof. It should be posted on youtube so it never even gets to court to clog up the system.

And does anyone else find the word consensual confusing? That makes it sound like someone was against sensuality. It should be prosensual.

With so many reports of "I was raped" after what someone thought was consensual, it can only help to have it in writing that the partner was down to get down.

Wouldn't make a difference in many cases. Consent is irrelevant if the victim is presumed unable to consent (e.g. drunk).