Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 12, Bye Week at Bills

Dan

Jets getting beat, Chargers getting beat, Dolphins barely beating Panthers but Cam is starting to heat up. Things looking good for us!

Watch out, Hali and Houston are out and SD just took the lead. The only way the Chiefs win is with defense and protecting a lead in a low-scoring match.

Chiefs Chargers is best early game but couldn't agree more and prob why I won't watch

Looks like Red Zone day which I never really watch bc I prefer to watch a game then constant jumping

And of course couldn't hv been more wrong as Chiefs Chargers is actually good game with scoring

Chargers defense blows

Edited by Max997

Blahh chargers TD with 20 something seconds left to put them up 3. The Chiefs are a bunch of posers

Chiefs are missing Hali and Houston. Makes a big difference on their D. I'm actually impressed that they put up as many points as they did.

Chiefs are missing Hali and Houston. Makes a big difference on their D. I'm actually impressed that they put up as many points as they did.

Neither team is that great IMO, but SD still needs to play Denver away and KC at home again. SD has too many injuries to go very far, but they have showed up for every single game this year except for the Monday Morning Football game no one saw in Oakland.

Noooooooo!

Good of you to transcribe, though.

And I am definitely torn on the Pats game. They don't rest starters, so them winning doesn't really help us week 17, but it's also unlikely that they will lose enough games to surrender the division.

Gotta disagree on that point. NE has a tough schedule. They could easily lose 3 of next 5 games.