AP Top 10 Teams - We've played 4 and could have won all of them

Wazzu Bill

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Chiefs (1)

Patriots (4)

Panthers (6)

Bengals (10)

Against the Chiefs, we arguably would have won had we scored a touchdown instead of pick six

Patriots, we lost by a last minute field goal

We beat the Panthers

Took the Bengals to OT

#%&$&@&$%*#

----

Okay, rant over. I thought I had moved on from this season but apparently it still burns.

Edited by iEat_Phins

dont move on from this season untill the season is over. Jets suck in December. lets hope we start their suckitude early and make a run at that last wild card spot.

It's nice to see I'm not the only fan still riding the optimism train.

dont move on from this season untill the season is over. Jets suck in December. lets hope we start their suckitude early and make a run at that last wild card spot.

You're right. 9-7 isn't impossible. While it is improbable, I'm still going to continue spending money on watching them at the bar.

saints are in there too.

Oops yes I overlooked that. We've played 5 of the top 10 teams. We really lucked out in our schedule.

Chiefs (1)

Patriots (4)

Panthers (6)

Bengals (10)

Against the Chiefs, we arguably would have won had we scored a touchdown instead of pick six

We beat the Panthers

Took the Bengals to OT

#%&$&@&$%*#

----

Okay, rant over. I thought I had moved on from this season but apparently it still burns.

With a little more effort on the personnel side last offseason the Bills would have at least a 2 game lead in the wildcard right now and be challenging the Pats for the division. They wouldn't make it out of the divisional round with their QB play being as it is but they would be right in the thick of the race to get there.

That said, the team they did put out on the field this season isn't good enough. It's no mistake that they lost those games. There just isn't a great deal of urgency from this organization. They always seem to act like winning is just going to gradually work it's way around to them.....it needs to be aggressively pursued.

Chiefs (1)

Patriots (4)

Panthers (6)

Bengals (10)

We beat the Panthers

Took the Bengals to OT

#%&$&@&$%*#

----

No, no, no, no, no. "If not for a few unlucky lucky bounces, we'd have a winning record" is October. This month it's "We're not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet (If we win out and...)"

No, no, no, no, no. "If not for a few unlucky lucky bounces, we'd have a winning record" is October. This month it's "We're not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet (If we win out and...)"

Almost December - should we win out for momentum or lose out for draft position