heat on drew ---

mead107

good to see people are starting to talk about other things , like TH . drew is a good guy .

You won't find too many fans that think Drew is not a good guy. He's fantastic human being and has done a hell of lot for the communities he's lived in. When he takes his last breath on earth, he can definitely say that what he's done as a human being has made the world a little better place than when he came into it, and I'm sure there are a few folks lives that he made a difference in.

But... he's still a bad QB.

I just love him to death if he's my next door neighbor. But I don't want him to QB my beloved Bills. He can QB in our neighborhood pickup games though.

You won't find too many fans that think Drew is not a good guy.  He's fantastic human being and has done a hell of lot for the communities he's lived in.  When he takes his last breath on earth, he can definitely say that what he's done as a human being has made the world a little better place than when he came into it, and I'm sure there are a few folks lives that he made a difference in.

But... he's still a bad QB.

I just love him to death if he's my next door neighbor.  But I don't want him to QB my beloved Bills.  He can QB in our neighborhood pickup games though.

209850[/snapback]

Drew just doesn't have the "it" factor when it comes to winning the big games.

:(

good to see people are starting to talk about other things , like TH . drew is a good guy .

209773[/snapback]

So now that everyone's talking about Social Security, does that mean the mess in Iraq is "cooling off"?

Don't even think TD won't remember how Drew couldn't get it done against Pitt's scrubs. MM has shown his willingness to make a switch in the rotation to a young guy who's hungry for an opportunity. Likely didn't start JP to let him heal thoroughly. Open competition in camp.

So now that everyone's talking about Social Security, does that mean the mess in Iraq is "cooling off"?

Don't even think TD won't remember how Drew couldn't get it done against Pitt's scrubs. MM has shown his willingness to make a switch in the rotation to a young guy who's hungry for an opportunity. Likely didn't start JP to let him heal thoroughly. Open competition in camp.

209958[/snapback]

Sticking with a veteren cost us the playoffs among other things. Remember how few people wanted to switch to McGahee??? It was clear that he was not getting his job done early and MM left him in till it was literally too late. They wouldn't let Evans do his job either till mid season. This is a now league and I'm ready to see if JP is the real deal. A year understudy is enough already.

209773[/snapback]

there isn't anyone here or in the football world that is saying that Drew isn't a good guy. If there's anyone that I could snap my fingers and magically make them wildly successful, it's Drew. But Drew hit his wall two years ago.

The Bills are insane if they pay him to hit his wall a third time.

It's over, it's over, it's over.

Dude, you're going 'round and 'round on this...kind of like a cat chasing its tail.

You've heard of that pet/owner thing right?

210037[/snapback]

What is he dancing around? The heat is really on? I don't get it, and why are you calling mead a kitty?

I just love him to death if he's my next door neighbor.

209850[/snapback]

After a few months of living next to a multi-millionaire, watching the detailers spiff up the custom Turbo Porsche, seeing the FedEx trucks delivering the Kobe beef direct from Japan - your opinion might change. :P

After a few months of living next to a multi-millionaire, watching the detailers spiff up the custom Turbo Porche. seeing the FedEx trucks delivering the Kobe beef direct from Japan - your opinion might change. :P

211344[/snapback]

not if he lets me drive it and has me over for dinner

209773[/snapback]

Of all people to bring this up!!! ;)

You loved talking about the weather with all the Drew posts...now the weather is noteworthy...then there is a Drew post from you!! Im confused!! :P