Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

Its too damn cold in new jersey. :) I am going to a job fair today.

Wondering if I should have a cover letter too. But, not sure because of the different companies that will be there.

How cold is it in your neck of the woods?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its too damn cold in new jersey. :)  I am going to a job fair today.

Wondering if I should have a cover letter too. But, not sure because of the different companies that will be there.

How cold is it in your neck of the woods?

209568[/snapback]

I too am in NJ and it is not cold, it's FREEZING!!!!

8 degrees in Groton, with a high of 10 predicted...we also got a wind chill warning

209577[/snapback]

-11F with windchills of -21 in Minnesota. :w00t:

Hey, it's already warming up! Now it's +7F with windchills of -11F :)

Of course it was -16F with windchills of -26 Sunday... Not much better yesterday: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/01/17/cold...r.ap/index.html

CW

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

A pleasant, sunny 52 degrees here in Izmir, with a slight wind here :)

However, this is at 3:30pm here... mornings are chilly!! :w00t:

Here in good old Buffalo it got up to(?) Zero before I left for work. Thank God for the remote car starter. I may use a little extra gas in the winter letting the car run, but it is well worth it to get into a warm(er) car.

On a side note- I left something in my car after I got to work and I had to run back out and get it from the parking lot. I went out with no jacket, hat gloves or anything... didn't run, walked out got what I needed and walked back in. Once the dead of winter sets in, your REALLY do adjust to the cold. If It was october and 30 degrees out I would have been freezing my ass off running out without a coat. :)

A brisk 14 here in Greensboro this morning...Jim Kelly and Steve Mariucci (sp?) were on the local news this morning for some contest ameriquest is having where you get to hang out with them at the Super Bowl. They're calling for a little snow in NC this weekend, I bet the milk and bread is already starting to sell out. :(:lol::lol::lol:

A brisk 14 here in Greensboro this morning...Jim Kelly and Steve Mariucci (sp?) were on the local news this morning for some contest ameriquest is having where you get to hang out with them at the Super Bowl. They're calling for a little snow in NC this weekend, I bet the milk and bread is already starting to sell out.  :(  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

209610[/snapback]

The funny thing is you're right. I laugh my ass off every time we get a "dusting" and they close EVERYTHING! :lol: