Evan Rodriguez Signed by Bills--Former 4th Round Pick Dropped by Bears

dezertbill

Here is his profile on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profiles/evan-rodriguez?id=2532991

doesn't seem to be one of those practice squad guys, but a true FB that can catch the ball out of the backfield and be used in special teams.

Former 4th round pick who lost his job due to off the field issues, not on the field production. Couldn't stick on the Dolphins though, who seem to look for more athletic FB's than what Rodriguez provides.

This may be his last chance in the NFL after two arrests stemming from alcohol related incidents. DUI and disorderly conduct.

I don't see the Bills dropping Summers though since this guy is no guarantee to not screw up again.

I thought I saw that Marrone said he could also play TE. I'll see if I can find the link but maybe Doug is sick of watching stone hands Chandler drop pass's!

...Here it is...

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1h

Marrone on FB Evan Rodriguez: athleticism can help #Bills in FB/TE role, as well as special teams

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Here is his profile on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/d...guez?id=2532991

doesn't seem to be one of those practice squad guys, but a true FB that can catch the ball out of the backfield and be used in special teams.

Former 4th round pick who lost his job due to off the field issues, not on the field production. Couldn't stick on the Dolphins though, who seem to look for more athletic FB's than what Rodriguez provides.

This may be his last chance in the NFL after two arrests stemming from alcohol related incidents. DUI and disorderly conduct.

I don't see the Bills dropping Summers though since this guy is no guarantee to not screw up again.

Buffalo is a great place for someone with alcohol problems to get his act together :wallbash:

I thought I saw that Marrone said he could also play TE. I'll see if I can find the link but maybe Doug is sick of watching stone hands Chandler drop pass's!

...Here it is...

Marrone on FB Evan Rodriguez: athleticism can help #Bills in FB/TE role, as well as special teams

Gotta keep the eyeses peeled.

Chandler is in my doghouse for the lats two games. Blocking and now catching. Sorry Scott : (

And if Easily cant catch anything well...

...Here it is...

Saw some college video of him -- looked like he was mostly blocking TE in college. Would like to see just about anyone take Chandler's spot at this point.

...Here it is...

FB, HB and TE