Chandler three dropped passes....why wasn't he put on the bench

rcatty

I'm giving Scotty a pass...he usually catches everything...I don't know what was going on there, that was ugly...he doesn't get enough balls thrown at him in my opinion...

He absolutely does not deserve a pass. His first drop killed a drive that would have in all likelihood yielded at least three points. He's a vet and there's simply no excusing his drop. Make the FN play Scott!

He absolutely does not deserve a pass. His first drop killed a drive that would have in all likelihood yielded at least three points. He's a vet and there's simply no excusing his drop. Make the FN play Scott!

I agree. Chandler played a terrible game yesterday. In addition to the drops you mention, I am pretty sure he whiffed on a block that yielded pressure on a critical down (can't recall straight cos I was so depressed yesterday)

The first pass wasn't really a drop-- it was more like the ball repelled off of him. Chandler wanted nothing to do with that ball. :huh:

Chandler is one of my favorite Bills, but no way in hell does he deserve any kind of "pass," (if you gave him one, he'd probably drop it, anyway).

However, the fact is this - he's our best TE. Sitting him would make no sense.

Chandler is one of my favorite Bills, but no way in hell does he deserve any kind of "pass," (if you gave him one, he'd probably drop it, anyway).

However, the fact is this - he's our best TE. Sitting him would make no sense.

Exactly. It's not like Jimmy Graham is on the bench waiting for an opportunity to get in the game.