Geno Smith is 5-4

KikO M G

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-19 115 yards...ok. their defense is legit. they don't let geno beat the jets.

Yep, those types of numbers are how you play with a young QB and win (well, unless you have Andrew Luck or Griffin.) It's all about minimizing mistakes. You don't let a guy drop back and throw i 39 times like they did with Tuel today. They were within one score all the way up until the end, it's not like they were playing catch up.

The Bills have a much better all-around team than the Jets

I love the continued delusion on this board. Once again, the Jets beat a quality team that previously beat Buffalo, they are two games ahead, yet the blind homers still insist the Bills are a better team. Unreal.

I love the continued delusion on this board. Once again, the Jets beat a quality team that previously beat Buffalo, they are two games ahead, yet the blind homers still insist the Bills are a better team. Unreal.

Yes, but the jets are not consistent. Plus I think they are looking at things on paper. The Bills have better players... on paper. The jets have a better team. While the Bills seem to be improving, albite very slowly, the jets are great one week and suck then next. I think the Bills are going to be the better team in the long run. And EJ was the right pick.

Worst thread of the day.

Poor opinion, with incorrect facts.

Sounds like half your posts in PPP LOL. Just kidding with ya B-man. You know I love ya!.

I still think the Bills are the improving team while the jets struggle to stay consistent with their play.

I don't like the guy but there is one reason the Jets are 5-4 and the Bills are 3-6. The Bills have a much better all-around team than the Jets but the Jets have gotten much better QB play.

You WAYYYY overvalue the Bills players. That JETS D is for real, and they stopped Brees at the end. Guarantee the Bills lose if Brees has the Ball at the end like that. JETS are much more tough than the Bills. We play soft offensively and turn it over. Geno has looked like crap at times, like any rookie. Rex Ryan is a hack of a coach.

smith has been injured and out of the line up for how many games?

Jets D is superior to Bills by far. Geno has been inconsistent.