[closed]Bills will beat Chiefs

The last I heard, the betting like has the Chiefs as the favorite obviously, but only by 3, which is some impressive respect for a 3-5 team taking on a 7-0 team. I think the Bills certainly have a chance, even without Spiller, who I wouldn't mind resting another game and get him closer to 100% than 80% which is probably where he is right now.

Bills should win. It would be a statement game. At home, coming off a bad loss and hungry for a win. If we can take care of the ball and shake up Alex Smith, we could get a win. One thing Im trying not to do is underestimate the Chiefs. This team has to start winning these types of games to get confidence.

The last I heard, the betting like has the Chiefs as the favorite obviously, but only by 3, which is some impressive respect for a 3-5 team taking on a 7-0 team. I think the Bills certainly have a chance, even without Spiller, who I wouldn't mind resting another game and get him closer to 100% than 80% which is probably where he is right now.

I believe that our defense will give us a chance to beat the Chiefs. The problem I see is that the Chiefs are going to make our QB beat them and I just don't see that happening.