Official 1st Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a actually in Philly for my daughter's race, decided to go to McFaddens to watch the game with Bills backers. On the way there I heard the two fumbles and the missed FG. So I just kept going. Why waste three hours?

I was a actually in Philly for my daughter's race, decided to go to McFaddens to watch the game with Bills backers. On the way there I heard the two fumbles and the missed FG. So I just kept going. Why waste three hours?

I'm really confused as to why you're boasting about this...on a Bills message board...

So tired of watching this. This is the same Bills team I've been watching for 15 years. Not good enough to get to the playoffs. Not bad enough to completely rebuild. Inept coaching. Inept roster building. Just underwhelming. Its not even a fun team to watch. When they win its ugly, when they lose its ugly. No QB is a huge part of that, but we might at least be productive if the club decided to properly build an offense, with a TE and offensive line. Instead of building with 18 wide receivers who are 5'8 and can run a sub 4.4 40.

Totally get that the biggest solution is finding a QB. Everything revolves around that. And I respect that the Bills took a shot on Manuel, even though he can't stay on the field. The bummer, for me, will be if this is a repeat of JP Losman, when the Bills take a shot on the QB the year before they actually should. (2005 was Aaron Rodgers late in the 1st round). And obviously next year will be the deepest QB draft in awhile.

So again, the Bills do things like let Andy Levitre walk and resign Stevie Johnson. Sign guys like Brad Smith instead of building the lines. Drafting for the secondary when they can't even pressure the QB. Ugh.

Welp, see you later.

Complaining about the OC when the O line can't hold blocks, make holes or the QB can't find the open receiver is rather lame IMO.

Hackett didn't cough up the ball, Thad Lewis is stinking it up

Hackett did call play action on third n five knowing pressure was coming

There are plays that can be called to offset pressure but we are not seeing them so no it's not lame its common sense

Where are the quick hitters, slants screens short crossing patterns

So tired of watching this. This is the same Bills team I've been watching for 15 years. Not good enough to get to the playoffs. Not bad enough to completely rebuild. Inept coaching. Inept roster building. Just underwhelming. Its not even a fun team to watch. When they win its ugly, when they lose its ugly. No QB is a huge part of that, but we might at least be productive if the club decided to properly build an offense, with a TE and offensive line. Instead of building with 18 wide receivers who are 5'8 and can run a sub 4.4 40.

Totally get that the biggest solution is finding a QB. Everything revolves around that. And I respect that the Bills took a shot on Manuel, even though he can't stay on the field. The bummer, for me, will be if this is a repeat of JP Losman, when the Bills take a shot on the QB the year before they actually should. (2005 was Aaron Rodgers late in the 1st round). And obviously next year will be the deepest QB draft in awhile.

So again, the Bills do things like let Andy Levitre walk and resign Stevie Johnson. Sign guys like Brad Smith instead of building the lines. Drafting for the secondary when they can't even pressure the QB. Ugh.

I read about 3 words and about puked... Do you need some Kleenex for your tears????