Official 1st Half Thread - Bills and Fins

BuffaloBill

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why we lose the game situational football the half should be over right now if we had just run the ball on the last series instead of throwing three straight times.....it doesn't even matter if we didn't gain a yard eat the clock...

True...It's not so much the players, it's coaching.

You know, it all goes back to Hackett's horrible play-calling..

when we had the ball. Instead of running the clock, he calls passes from a horrible QB and lets Miami back in the game. Every game, same thing. Our kid OC costing us the game.

Additionally, Dareus and #23 bonehead Williams are just pitiful players for first round picks.

True...It's not so much the players, it's coaching.

I have been hesitant to criticize the play calling thus far, but that was absolutely the stupidest thing I have ever seen. You get the ball back with a 10 point lead and possession coming in the second half and throw the ball three times using exactly 10 seconds. That will cost us the game, I predict. You just handed them the opportunity to get back in the game and then let them do it. Absolutely horrible.

That is why we lose the game situational football the half should be over right now if we had just run the ball on the last series instead of throwing three straight times.....it doesn't even matter if we didn't gain a yard eat the clock...

Hackett is glaringly clueless at times...We get a great run from the FB out of nowhere, and he feeds him again on the next play for negative yards...Hackett is not a strength...He has his moments, but he's still a liability at times too... B-)