Bills vs Sabres Wins?

I'll say this, i'm not even sure the Sabres will have 10 regulation wins this season...and that's pathetic. That's beyond suffering and worse than expansion-like. The jury is out, still waiting for win #1.

Bills will win 6 or 7.

The Sabres could have been grabbing up those high picks these past 3-4 years.. instead they make their annual late season push for 9th place.

Let's hope they tank the entire year this time... you just know they are going to get hot in late March.

Yea, because franchises never experience tough years. It's called a rebuild. It what smart team do. Strip it down and build it back up with ELITE draft picks.

Smart teams, not the Sabres. They won't fully commit to a rebuild, they hang on to overpriced vets like Stafford and Leino, and don't trade vets with expiring contracts like Miller and Vanek. So they'll win just enough to miss out on the top picks. It won't change as long as Darcy is in charge.

And look at how quickly Colorado has turned it around with a quality coach like Roy. They had the worst record last year, and now are 5-0 to start.

Edited by PastaJoe

Bills wont win 7. My season predictiona was 2 and 14....as for the Sabres, they will be lucky to win 16 games. They are by far the worst team in the NHL. Its tough bein a fan in Buffalo thats for sure.

Well the Bills already have 2. So maybe you should change your prediction.