Back From Suspension

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your plans to better society now that you have seen the light

And oh by the way. Thad Lewis is a better option than EJ Manuel if ya didn't know.

I am insecure from your opinion. It makes me feel threatened. Please edit your post to make me feel less hurt and scared. If not I will be threatened to tell your parents.

OTW is where it belongs since it isn't Bills related.

Ahhhhhh I see... Makes sense...

I'd welcome you back except for two things.

1. I had no idea you were gone

2. I have no idea who you are which probably provided me with some clarity with regard to #1

Was that acceptable Simon??

I feel disrespected... Don't you remember a couple months ago when someone posted a thread with the title "I'm not a coach but I know statistics" and posted NOTHING about statistics? That was me.

It's ME. (Waits with arms out and smile on face)

Come on. Come on. (Waiting and invites you in for hug)

What are your plans to better society now that you have seen the light

And oh by the way. Thad Lewis is a better option than EJ Manuel if ya didn't know.

That's a tough one. There's so much to do. It's kind of like the beginning of Saints Row IV. You play as the president and one of your workers stops you before you hhead in to a press conference and tells you that you can pass only 1 of the two bills he has on paper. One is cure cancer and the other is stop world hunger.

It took me 10 minutes to decide. I asked my roommate and a couple other people what they thought and they all said cure cancer.

The old me before I was in the hole would have "followed" them and chose cure cancer, but instead I am in a leader position now so I chose stop world hunger.

So to answer your question, to help society, I have to become a leader and not a follower.

Plus, did you notice how I answered your question without really answering your question? Just shows you how ready I really am for this position. Politics 101.

Ahhhhhh I see... Makes sense...

I feel disrespected... Don't you remember a couple months ago when someone posted a thread with the title "I'm not a coach but I know statistics" and posted NOTHING about statistics? That was me.

It's ME. (Waits with arms out and smile on face)

Come on. Come on. (Waiting and invites you in for hug)

Ohhhhh, you post over on the football forum. So that's why I've never heard of you.

In my opinion you are bringing a lot of attention to yourself.

Just my opinion.

I see what you're doing. You're using the word opinion a lot to mask how you really want to reply with a more direct answer, so that way the Mods will almost give you a warning point and then another Mod stops the one that's about to give you a warning point, runs to him in slow motion and stops his finger with his finger just in time and points out, "hey, it's his opinion" and they say, "oh man, that was a close one".

Good strategy. I'm taking notes...

That's a tough one. There's so much to do. It's kind of like the beginning of Saints Row IV. You play as the president and one of your workers stops you before you hhead in to a press conference and tells you that you can pass only 1 of the two bills he has on paper. One is cure cancer and the other is stop world hunger.

It took me 10 minutes to decide. I asked my roommate and a couple other people what they thought and they all said cure cancer.

The old me before I was in the hole would have "followed" them and chose cure cancer, but instead I am in a leader position now so I chose stop world hunger.

So to answer your question, to help society, I have to become a leader and not a follower.

Plus, did you notice how I answered your question without really answering your question? Just shows you how ready I really am for this position. Politics 101.

i vote for this man-------^

I see what you're doing. You're using the word opinion a lot to mask how you really want to reply with a more direct answer, so that way the Mods will almost give you a warning point and then another Mod stops the one that's about to give you a warning point, runs to him in slow motion and stops his finger with his finger just in time and points out, "hey, it's his opinion" and they say, "oh man, that was a close one".

Good strategy. I'm taking notes...

in my opinion, your making a strong case for president.

I stand corrected, and bow to your obviously superior knowledge of the English language. Thank you for you assistance; it is greatly appreciated.

Hell, I insulted dozens of PPP posters and only got one week off,

someone upstairs must like me... :flirt:

We truly miss your input on PPP, and would welcome you back.

No. Not NFL related sorry. I'm back from my 1 week suspension (I think for insulting someone after losing to the Browns).

It's been tough not being able to post anything on TBD. Since getting out of the box, I've converted to Islam. No wait. I was born Muslim but still. I'm a better person now and will not insult anyone again.

Thank you.

welcome back Simon nailed me for 2 weeks.

You can change notifications to alert you every time someone quotes you and/or someone replies to your thread.

Notifications are a big help... thanks on that...

welcome back Simon nailed me for 2 weeks.

2 weeks? Damn... I got a week for allegedly calling someone a lunatic... Lord Knows what you did...

Notice the "allegedly"? My lawyers are still hard at work on my case. They said I should use the word allegedly.