Back From Suspension

No. Not NFL related sorry. I'm back from my 1 week suspension (I think for insulting someone after losing to the Browns).

It's been tough not being able to post anything on TBD. Since getting out of the box, I've converted to Islam. No wait. I was born Muslim but still. I'm a better person now and will not insult anyone again.

Thank you.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Not NFL related sorry. I'm back from my 1 week suspension (I think for insulting someone after losing to the Browns).

It's been tough not being able to post anything on TBD. Since getting out of the box, I've converted to Islam. No wait. I was born Muslim but still. I'm a better person now and will not insult anyone again.

Thank you.

You are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we've missed you.

Thank you.

Phh. A week? I could do that standing on my head. And spit jelly beans out the whole time.

You are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we've missed you.

Thank you sir. Even though I had to google the definition of erudite, I still thank you for the kind words...

Thank, God. This place fell apart without you.

Some wild, crazy new stuff went down without your calming presence. People all were like, "EJ sucks," "we need a new LG," "Justin Rogers should be cut." No one knew how to respond.

No way! So Levitre is gone? Who is Justin Rogers? And why are the kids wearing skinny jeans these days? Man the world has changed since I got put in the box.

Thank you.

A week? :lol: I was banned for life until rosen crashed the board and all was well again.....

Thank you.

Sometimes you have to learn to slide to stay in the game.... Or some sort of lesson people have been talking about all week.

Thank you.

Why isn't this on PPP?